Livingston 11/04/19 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > The Catfish Lounge
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2019, 02:18 PM   #1
dbullard1
Slime on the line

dbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Pirate
Livingston 11/04/19

The Blues were pretty frisky Monday morning, Caught about 30 and kept 22 for a friend. Released an 11 pounder and lost another about the same size.Caught on R&R Name:  8047FE0A-C900-4267-B66B-CE9969D20943.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  99.0 KB

Name:  7AE57945-9CE9-451D-9D13-A85A0CD081EA.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  176.2 KBsome on Shad,Squid and cut Buffalo.
dbullard1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2019, 06:39 PM   #2
WesTex1
Registered Users-pm+

WesTex1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
What depths are seeing right now or patterns? Going to Buchanan this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
WesTex1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2019, 08:34 PM   #3
dbullard1
Slime on the line

dbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesTex1 View Post

Water temp is 64 , caught fish from 4ft-10 .
dbullard1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2019, 08:37 PM   #4
WesTex1
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbullard1 View Post
Water temp is 64 , caught fish from 4ft-10 .

Thank you sir I appreciate it!

Old 11-05-2019, 08:49 PM   #5
Little Mac
Little Mak

Little Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to Pirate
Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Little Mac is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2019, 11:22 PM   #6
McSpoon
Good fishing and great friends

McSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to Pirate
Look out catfish, D is hitting his stride,
Great report sir . Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
McSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2019, 08:17 AM   #7
Riverrat9
Registered Users-pm+

Riverrat9 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesTex1 View Post

Nice catching OP !

Good luck on Buchanan. I have a cabin up river next to CBSP. I'll be up there but not on the water. I assume the river is decent catfishing since the water flow has been above normal for a long time. But if you're after a mass catch on R&R like the OP you're probably hitting the main lake.

Good luck!
Riverrat9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2019, 08:31 AM   #8
WesTex1
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverrat9 View Post
Nice catching OP !

Good luck on Buchanan. I have a cabin up river next to CBSP. I'll be up there but not on the water. I assume the river is decent catfishing since the water flow has been above normal for a long time. But if you're after a mass catch on R&R like the OP you're probably hitting the main lake.

Good luck!

That’s awesome and my long term goal is to have a little place on Buchanan or up the river one day but for now I will keep using my buddies family lake house haha. We typically do very well just by studying structure and bottom contour, but now we are gonna have new electronics that shows more than Mario Cart fish so we think we will be able to net plenty of Shad this go around.

Old 11-06-2019, 08:55 AM   #9
Jerry713
Registered Users-pm+

Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jerry713 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Good stuff! Thanks for the pics.
Jerry713 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2019, 08:58 PM   #10
jackieblue
Registered Users-pm+

jackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Pirate
A nice flock of blues
jackieblue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message