Broken finger question.... - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-30-2019, 08:41 AM   #11
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
All breaks are different, some need to be set, some not, some need surgery, all depends on the severity and location of the break. If it were me, I’d get the advice of a doctor.
WillieT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2019, 09:10 AM   #12
That Robbie Guy
Registered Users-pm+

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
Shoot... you good to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy261 View Post
I can make a tight fist but it just has a bruising feeling in my knuckle....so I may just go have it checked.....I can still cast, shoot my bow, and clean deer....lol.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
That Robbie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2019, 01:50 PM   #13
Parkerboy
Registered Users-pm+

Parkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to Pirate
As someone who played third base from little league through college a couple of points. First it will heal whether you see a doctor or not. The difference may be how well it works and if there are long term ramifications.

You may need a simple splint but type of splints can vary based on the break. There is also the question of possible ligament and/or tendon damage. Also, it the break is the result of a blow to your hand there could be bone chips to deal with.

If saw a couple of fingers on my right hand you would probably go to the doctor. I once simply put a splint on my little finger and it "healed" but eventually the doctor rebroke my finger and set it correctly.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Parkerboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2019, 02:13 PM   #14
tommy261
Registered Users-pm+

tommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Pirate
Thank you for the info, gonna go monday

tommy261 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2019, 11:22 AM   #15
Hooked
Registered Users-pm+

Hooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to Pirate
So what did the doc say/do? I did something similar to my left pinky the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I don't do doctors so it's still 'healing'. lol
Hooked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2019, 09:04 PM   #16
gary.curlin
Registered Users-pm+

gary.curlin has been promoted to Pirategary.curlin has been promoted to Pirategary.curlin has been promoted to Pirategary.curlin has been promoted to Pirategary.curlin has been promoted to Pirategary.curlin has been promoted to Pirategary.curlin has been promoted to Pirategary.curlin has been promoted to Pirategary.curlin has been promoted to Pirategary.curlin has been promoted to Pirategary.curlin has been promoted to Pirate
I can hear it now. "I'd like to marry you babe...but I have a broken ring finger."

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
gary.curlin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2019, 09:12 PM   #17
tommy261
Registered Users-pm+

tommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Pirate
Lol, its might right hand...I did go yesterday and it's not broken, they put a splint....eases my mind. Just a waiting game now....

Old 12-06-2019, 09:15 PM   #18
4 Ever-Fish N
Registered Users-pm+

4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate
Glad it's not broke. Sometimes I think bones can be broke and not show up. I got hit hard on my hand by a winch (boat winch) used for lifting. Xray showed it wasn't broke. My hand still has a knot on it after 25+ years.
4 Ever-Fish N is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2019, 09:22 PM   #19
tommy261
Registered Users-pm+

Well ****, now you got me wondering again.

Old 12-07-2019, 12:18 PM   #20
Old sailor
Registered Users-pm+

Old sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to Pirate
Unless you want a Larry Mccarren finger see a doctor.

https://www.google.com/search?client...cbhCbAQ4dUDCAY
Old sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message