Texas Trout Limit vs Louisiana Trout Limit - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Guide fishing and hunting reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2020, 10:02 AM   #11
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon ??

if you guys have a problem, it's with the laws and not the exceptional fisherman. cptn marty is catering to clients lawfully. he is doing absolutely nothing wrong, simply trying to make a living like the rest of us. maybe you can tell us what you do for a living so we can criticize you, for what we don't like about it. call TP&W and complain to them.

you guys don't seem to have a problem with run n gun, castaway lodge, hackberry rod and gun, and the other big guns, reminds me of a democrat selective outrage. would you please start complaining about these guys if you are for real. cptn marty is a one man show, these others have dozens of boats raping the resources daily and not a peep from you guys??? is it jealousy, or hypocrisy??
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2020, 10:38 AM   #12
Rockfish2
Registered Users-pm+

Rockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to Pirate
Oh I have a problem with all the places you mention, but as you correctly state, nobody is breaking any laws. I personally think the law on limits from 2 states in the same day should be changed, but until it does I’m free to not respect guys who take the same clients out the same day to max out in TX and LA. And to not respect the guide much, either. But I fully recognize nobody is breaking any laws so for that reason I wouldn’t go so far as to call anyone who does that a POS, etc. I just don’t respect the practice much, but as long as none of the fish go to waste I suppose it’s not that bad.
Rockfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2020, 03:22 PM   #13
older 37
Registered Users-pm+

older 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinekid09 View Post
Bait

What a joy to see a snowbird come down and throw bait and rape resources thanks the D/A Sabine Louisiana limit loophole. Keep up the good work Captain how about you try posting up stuff like this in January.
Snowbird ? Try to know what you are talking about before yapping.
older 37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2020, 03:23 PM   #14
older 37
Registered Users-pm+

older 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirateolder 37 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinekid09 View Post
Clearly you don’t fish Sabine. It’s nothing like the rest of Louisiana where these numbers are coming from. Venice, Grand isle, Ponchatrain etc.. all have vast marsh systems to sustain it.

A guide launching in Texas catching a Texas limit then re launching in Louisiana and catching a LA limit with the same clients is a absolute POS. Then brags about it!
You are full of ****.
older 37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2020, 05:29 PM   #15
quackills05
Registered Users-pm+

quackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerquackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerquackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerquackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerquackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerquackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerquackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerquackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerquackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerquackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerquackills05 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Haha the butthurt is strong with this one. If he can catch them then seems like anyone else can if you put your TOW in. And like has been said he isn't breaking any laws. Me personally, I wouldn't keep that many as trout arent that great to eat. But if I catch my 25 crappie your dang right I'm keeping them all.
quackills05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2020, 07:55 AM   #16
cajunasian
"He is the ONE"

cajunasian has been promoted to Piratecajunasian has been promoted to Piratecajunasian has been promoted to Piratecajunasian has been promoted to Piratecajunasian has been promoted to Piratecajunasian has been promoted to Piratecajunasian has been promoted to Piratecajunasian has been promoted to Piratecajunasian has been promoted to Piratecajunasian has been promoted to Piratecajunasian has been promoted to Pirate
Not to jump into any deep water here but I read the title of this thread which says
"Texas Trout Limit vs Louisiana Trout Limit". I didn't see the word "and" in the title. Just my thought but maybe the captain is showing you can get a Texas limit in a couple of hours or a Louisiana limit if you stay a few hours longer. You can choose to take 5 or you can take a Louisiana limit on Sabine, your choice.
cajunasian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2020, 08:44 AM   #17
Momma's Worry
Registered Users-pm+

Momma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunasian View Post
Not to jump into any deep water here but I read the title of this thread which says
"Texas Trout Limit vs Louisiana Trout Limit". I didn't see the word "and" in the title. Just my thought but maybe the captain is showing you can get a Texas limit in a couple of hours or a Louisiana limit if you stay a few hours longer. You can choose to take 5 or you can take a Louisiana limit on Sabine, your choice.

I believe Capt Marty was showing an example on the table for the camera Tx vs La bag limit,as to the observant , the same fish are in both photos...I have never heard of Capt Marty taking clients on a Texas trip ...throwing the catch in a cooler at the ramp .....then going back out for a La trip .....which is legal ...if you have the proper licenses.... .
To those who do not approve voice your opinion to your Government ....who knows they may change the laws to appease you ....
Momma's Worry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message