i want my garage to look like this! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > DIY (Do it yourself) forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
Jeff SATX
Whooo son!

Jeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to Pirate
i want my garage to look like this!

but i can't wrap my mind around how they got the shelving in there! are the shelves adjustable, are they screwed on with pocket holes, did they use a dowel type setup, what in the world did they do to get the shelves so thin and perfect and seamless. the countertops i will use butcher block and it'd be mainly for gun cleaning, lure fixing, reel breaking.

any ideas?

Jeff SATX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #2
Tortuga
El Viejo

Tortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to Pirate
See if Trodery saved a pix of HIS garage....in it's prime.... It compared very favorably
Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2013, 07:46 AM   #3
TIMBOv2
Banned

TIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to Pirate
That's friggin awesome
TIMBOv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2013, 08:01 AM   #4
Court
Registered Users-pm+

Court has been promoted to PirateCourt has been promoted to PirateCourt has been promoted to PirateCourt has been promoted to PirateCourt has been promoted to PirateCourt has been promoted to PirateCourt has been promoted to PirateCourt has been promoted to PirateCourt has been promoted to PirateCourt has been promoted to PirateCourt has been promoted to Pirate
Man Cave +
Court is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2013, 08:02 AM   #5
Reynolds4
Registered Users-pm+

Reynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to Pirate
Garage...heck I want my house to look like that. LOL...now that is clean!
Reynolds4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #6
MT Stringer
Charter Member

MT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to Pirate
Looks like permanent shelves dedicated to each item to be stored. If so, they probably built the carcasses, installed the face frames and routed the edges. Looks very well done.

My workshop cabinets are not nearly as nice ...mostly adjustable shelving.
http://https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=502469
MT Stringer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2013, 10:16 AM   #7
CORNHUSKER
Save a Goat, Ride a Cowgirl!!!

CORNHUSKER has been promoted to PirateCORNHUSKER has been promoted to PirateCORNHUSKER has been promoted to PirateCORNHUSKER has been promoted to PirateCORNHUSKER has been promoted to PirateCORNHUSKER has been promoted to PirateCORNHUSKER has been promoted to PirateCORNHUSKER has been promoted to PirateCORNHUSKER has been promoted to PirateCORNHUSKER has been promoted to PirateCORNHUSKER has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortuga View Post
See if Trodery saved a pix of HIS garage....in it's prime.... It compared very favorably

Not even close, only thing that one above is missin is the brass pole in the corner!!
CORNHUSKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2013, 10:36 AM   #8
trodery
OllllO

trodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortuga View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CORNHUSKER View Post
Not even close, only thing that one above is missin is the brass pole in the corner!!
LOL, the only thing my old garage and this one have in common is the cleanliness!

On the other hand, this garage pictured above must belong to a woman... it has a washer and dryer in it!
trodery is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #9
Jeff SATX
Whooo son!

Jeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by trodery View Post
LOL, the only thing my old garage and this one have in common is the cleanliness!

On the other hand, this garage pictured above must belong to a woman... it has a washer and dryer in it!
lol! i have a laundry room in the house, no need to clutter my third car dedicated man area with that junk!

that's gotta be 8/8 wood, i'd like to do it out of mesquite but i'd be broke in a heart beat... i'm sure everything was biscuit jointed and pocket screwed. looks like a fun project! I'll be putting bead board on the wall too. this is a dream and a nightmare project i'm sure
Jeff SATX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message