offshore adventure - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 05-27-2004, 11:27 PM   #1
rebelangler
Registered Users-pm+

rebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Pirate
offshore adventure

a friend asked me to find out if there was a charter around that could handle an offshore trip for 40 to 45 people in galveston or freeport (pref. freeport) for around the middle of june to take some clientel out for some offshore action??? they had one set up with capt. elliots. ( i think) but it was cancelled do to boat problems....any info would be helpful
rebelangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2004, 08:30 AM   #2
James Howell
Registered Users-pm+

James Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to Pirate
Re:

Capt. Elliott's is the only one in Freeport that can handle that kind of charter. I don't know of any boat problems with any of their boats. All are running. Williams party boats and Galveston party boats in Galveston might also be available.
James Howell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2004, 10:29 AM   #3
nasakid
Registered Users-pm+

nasakid has been promote to Gunnernasakid has been promote to Gunnernasakid has been promote to Gunnernasakid has been promote to Gunnernasakid has been promote to Gunnernasakid has been promote to Gunnernasakid has been promote to Gunnernasakid has been promote to Gunnernasakid has been promote to Gunnernasakid has been promote to Gunnernasakid has been promote to Gunner
Pier 19

We use Pier 19 Charters out of Galveston when we have big groups. I've always had a good experience on those boats, and they'll put you on some fish.
nasakid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2004, 01:59 PM   #4
Captfry
Just one More

Captfry has been promoted to PirateCaptfry has been promoted to PirateCaptfry has been promoted to PirateCaptfry has been promoted to PirateCaptfry has been promoted to PirateCaptfry has been promoted to PirateCaptfry has been promoted to PirateCaptfry has been promoted to PirateCaptfry has been promoted to PirateCaptfry has been promoted to PirateCaptfry has been promoted to Pirate
As James Howell Said Captains Ellots would be the one to accommodate that size of group. I have used them to do the same with groups of 12 to 50. If you have 12 or less charter the Blue Fin If you have close to 50 Book Capt. Casy and reserve the entire boat for your party. Be sure to let them know if you wish to catch a specific species. They have done very well providing my groups with Snapper And AJ's (Amber Jack my opinion one of the best eating besides YFT (Yellow Fin Tuna)). You Will Need To book Early to Get The Capt Casey or Try A Week Day Instead Of A Weekend. Good Fishing And Tight Lines to All.
Captfry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message