Wet sound - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2020, 03:17 PM   #1
Trout chaser 2
Registered Users-pm+

Trout chaser 2 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Wet sound

Looking for feedback on the wet sound stealth sound bars. any pros or cons. how do they sound? Looking for something easy simply to mount on the grab rail. I dont wanna be heard from across the bay some something to play music from time to time.
Trout chaser 2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2020, 06:56 PM   #2
Capt.MJ
Registered Users-pm+

Capt.MJ has disabled reputation
I've got one mounted on my console. Sounds great, and definitely loud enough. The finish has held up well also. The only complaint I have heard is that they don't put out much bass, not really an issue for me. They're not cheap but so far it has been well worth the money spent.
Capt.MJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 11:05 PM   #3
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
X2
...on two different boats now.
sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2020, 07:45 PM   #4
TheRooster
Zephyr Cove Aficionado

TheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to Pirate
I had one on my old haynie flats attached to the grab rail like you're talking about doing and loved it. I had the stealth 6 ultra HD which is the bluetooth model, and never had a problem with it. Kept out in the elements since I was cheap and didnt want to pay for storage and never rusted or ruined anything. Never had an issue with the bluetooth connectivity either. Only issue as stated which really isnt an issue for most, is bass. You're not going to get alot of bass out of it seeing as it's basically 6 tweeters with an amp, or 10 if you get the stealth 10. but me personally, when I'm on the boat I dont really need the thump, just some good tunes to listen to while running to my spot. And it is PLENTY loud. At full blast sound it drowned out the sound of my johnson 115 2-stroke that was screaming, and at full sound level the speakers never clipped or distorted. Now that I have a new boat I've already told the wife I'm getting another one. Also now they have mounting hardware for grab rails for what we want as boaters whereas when I bought it they only had mounting hardware for UTV's or square tubing. Just find your grab rail tubing size and you're good to go. Also the wiring for the unit is very very simple, 2 cables and you're jamming, unless you want to run off an existing head unit then you'll have a couple rca cables to plug in and even then, very very easy. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
TheRooster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2020, 08:03 PM   #5
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
Here's mine....
Attached Images

sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2020, 03:23 PM   #6
That Robbie Guy
Registered Users-pm+

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
I'm with this crowd - I love mine.
That Robbie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2020, 04:44 PM   #7
trouttracker82
Plugger Rods

trouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Riggertrouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Riggertrouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Riggertrouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Riggertrouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Riggertrouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Riggertrouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Riggertrouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Riggertrouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Riggertrouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Riggertrouttracker82 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I have one on my shallowsport. The 6 ultra hd. I love it but wanted more. I added a set of revo 6’s and one of their small amps and it really rocks now. I will probably add a sub for bass in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
trouttracker82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2020, 09:51 AM   #8
Trout chaser 2
Registered Users-pm+

Trout chaser 2 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Thanks for the reply's
Trout chaser 2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2020, 07:58 PM   #9
Jake_12
Registered Users-pm+

Jake_12 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I had one for about 3 years the it worked fine until it was about a year and a half old then the buttons stopped working . Called wet sounds and sent it in cost me 200$ to have refurbished they said it had water in it . I never meant to directly spray it with water when washing and boat was stored in a barn but I guess it’s possible . Once I got it back from them it worked great I just avoided getting it wet at all cost . It’s a good option for low pro sound and if you want some bass get a wet sounds powered sub doesn’t take up much room and good bass and the two connect with ease .

Jake_12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2020, 06:33 AM   #10
fishin shallow
Registered Users-pm+

fishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_12 View Post
I had one for about 3 years the it worked fine until it was about a year and a half old then the buttons stopped working . Called wet sounds and sent it in cost me 200$ to have refurbished they said it had water in it . I never meant to directly spray it with water when washing and boat was stored in a barn but I guess it’s possible . Once I got it back from them it worked great I just avoided getting it wet at all cost . It’s a good option for low pro sound and if you want some bass get a wet sounds powered sub doesn’t take up much room and good bass and the two connect with ease .

Dang. They should change the name to Dry Sound
fishin shallow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message