2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

$3 pound lead sinkers

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  snapper slapper lures 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't know this person, so buyer beware. It's hard to beat his price, though.

#5 ·
Ditto for my brother up by Biloxi, who has made himself quite a name with his squid-fin jig heads that are selling like hotcakes. Don't even ask how much a 100-weight of lead costs delivered by UPS! You can't take chances on small-time "scrapper lead" when you're serious in the business.

#12 ·
Yes, usually UPS. PM for my brother's email & phone. It's just a hobby, folks. He had lots of trouble making a gross (144) of them for one customer who was selling them for twice the price (Matt's cheap).

Anyway, he does go through some lead, one melting pot at a time, so he buys on volume like Captain Jennings. That church glass lead and unclean scrap just wasn't working.

#13 ·
Snapper Slappers

That is my design. Ask anyone on this board even Monte will tell you. I have been selling these for over 10 years to all chain stores. I really do not appreciate you making and trying to sell my designs. I can sue you on trade dress if you do not stop immediately.
Feel free to contact me and let me know where you bought the molds.
Thanks Woody
www.snapperslapperlures.com

#15 ·
Woody, I don't know much about those lures and how they compare or if they are a copy of yours, but your word is all I need on the matter. If you need my help, just PM me. I just got back from running the boat to Galveston on a test run or I would have responded earlier. After 2 days of rain outs this weekend, I split from the dock first thing this morning.

#16 ·
Thanks for support

I might need your backup. I sent swells a pm about this issue. I have been under the weather and have not looked at site like normal. Hopefully he will be a good sport and just stop making them. Thanks again Monte, Woody
Woody, I don't know much about those lures and how they compare or if they are a copy of yours, but your word is all I need on the matter. If you need my help, just PM me. I just got back from running the boat to Galveston on a test run or I would have responded earlier. After 2 days of rain outs this weekend, I split from the dock first thing this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.