Coordinates to Falcon nest - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 07-06-2004, 11:37 AM   #1
James Howell
Registered Users-pm+

James Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to Pirate
Coordinates to Falcon nest

Can someone provide me the coordinates to the Falcon nest rig. I have a buddy headed to POC this afternoon and I don't have my numbers book with me to provide him with the digits. Thanks in advance.
James Howell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2004, 12:44 PM   #2
Captn C
Reel Gambler

Captn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to Pirate
27 40.283
95 52.783

Without a boat I have my GPS hooked up sitting beside my puter......
Captn C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2004, 12:47 PM   #3
James Howell
Registered Users-pm+

James Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to PirateJames Howell has been promoted to Pirate
man, that sounds depressing! Thanks for the digits, Charles.
James Howell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2004, 10:53 PM   #4
SabineStalker
Registered Users-pm+

SabineStalker is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Dang CapnC, they need to hurry up with your boat. Next you'll have outriggers on your monitor and be sitting in a fighting chair.. They are being a little rediculous with this aren't they??
SabineStalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2004, 07:20 AM   #5
Captn C
Reel Gambler

Captn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to Pirate
I should "have the rest of the story" pretty soon. I think all of their employee's are politicans though! It's pretty ugly at this point.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:52 AM   #6
rebelangler
Registered Users-pm+

rebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Piraterebelangler has been promoted to Pirate
distance?

i have been invited to go to the falcons nest for a few days of fishing in the middle of july and was wondering how far out it is?how deep?and what is usually caught in the area?

thanx brian
rebelangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2004, 08:54 AM   #7
Captn C
Reel Gambler

67nmiles from Sargent according to my trusty GPS.

It deep and you can catch all the sea monsters around!
Old 07-07-2004, 10:01 AM   #8
Kauffballs
Registered Users-pm+

Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Hey Captn C, will your trusty gps tell you how far falcon is out of POC? My books and gps are down at the boat.
thanks
Scott
Kauffballs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2004, 10:08 AM   #9
bg
Mostest Bestest Member Ever!

bg has been promoted to Piratebg has been promoted to Piratebg has been promoted to Piratebg has been promoted to Piratebg has been promoted to Piratebg has been promoted to Piratebg has been promoted to Piratebg has been promoted to Piratebg has been promoted to Piratebg has been promoted to Piratebg has been promoted to Pirate
About 55 miles from POC. It's @ 300' at the rig but the Breaks are right there and it drops down to 1800' or more within about 6 miles. Last time we fished it we caught some giant Rainbow Runners at the rig and saw a school of Tuna busting the surface about 5 miles SE of there in @ 1200' of water.
bg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2004, 05:45 PM   #10
Kauffballs
Registered Users-pm+

Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Kauffballs is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Has anyone fished falcon nest this time of the year? (I know someone has just looking for some info) any help on the area would be great.
Kauffballs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message