Pringle fishkill - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2018, 05:09 PM   #11
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasentail View Post
hard to turn them in for a picture on the front of a boat. The fish are not good to eat once they float to the top and the eyes are cloudy. So to answer your question sir NO I DID NOT
Then why is posting pictures a problem?
WillieT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2018, 05:14 PM   #12
Blk Jck 224
Banned

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
[QUOTE=chasentail;22441714] The fish are not good to eat once they float to the top and the eyes are cloudy [QUOTE]

I think there would be lots of other fish, crabs, birds, and other hungry critters that would argue with you. I hope they chunked them back in the water after taking these top secret photos of said fish.
Blk Jck 224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2018, 07:07 PM   #13
Rockfish2
Registered Users-pm+

Rockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to Pirate
I’ve eaten many a trout that froze to death in my cooler.
Rockfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2018, 07:11 PM   #14
Rockfish2
Registered Users-pm+

Rockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to Pirate
And why exactly can’t these pictures be shown again? From how they’ve been described they wouldn’t seem to show anyone committing any violations. I’m calling BS on this “real bad” fish kill until I see pictures. Of course if the original post is designed to make people think there’s no fish left in Pringle I’m all for it and I apologize!
Old 01-04-2018, 07:14 PM   #15
Captain Nathan Beabout

Captain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to PirateCaptain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to PirateCaptain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to PirateCaptain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to PirateCaptain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to PirateCaptain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to PirateCaptain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to PirateCaptain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to PirateCaptain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to PirateCaptain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to PirateCaptain Nathan Beabout has been promoted to Pirate
somebody was right on here, it was 2004, and again in 2009/10. As a guide here on the Middle Coast it is sad to see, but you have to remember this is Mother Nature. there is a reason for it, plus pringle lake is only one lake in our bay system. I was out today and we caught several redfish, saw 30-40 trout in the 5-8# range but couldn't get them to eat, and yes they were alive. LOL
I remember going out there in 2009 and measuring fish myself, we did not keep anything, and I also remember having a good winter that year despite the fish loss. In my opinion if there were only 20-40 reported by friends found dead, then we are lucky because I know so many more survived.
Captain Nathan Beabout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2018, 07:52 PM   #16
Rockfish2
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Nathan Beabout View Post
somebody was right on here, it was 2004, and again in 2009/10. As a guide here on the Middle Coast it is sad to see, but you have to remember this is Mother Nature. there is a reason for it, plus pringle lake is only one lake in our bay system. I was out today and we caught several redfish, saw 30-40 trout in the 5-8# range but couldn't get them to eat, and yes they were alive. LOL
I remember going out there in 2009 and measuring fish myself, we did not keep anything, and I also remember having a good winter that year despite the fish loss. In my opinion if there were only 20-40 reported by friends found dead, then we are lucky because I know so many more survived.
Thanks for the thorough report and assessment. I’ll be out there this weekend trying to get some of those big trout to bite, but hoping more to get a couple of reds for the cooler. I was wet wading there Dec 21st but somehow I think I’m gonna have to break out the waders this time.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:37 PM   #17
ddakota
Registered Users-pm+

ddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirate
I’m confused. If the fish were not picked up and the photos are only of floating fish in the water, what’s the big deal about posting them?

If the photos are of fish laying on the front deck then they were picked up and that’s a different story.

So which is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ddakota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2018, 10:55 AM   #18
Salty_UH
WHOSE HOUSE? COOGS HOUSE!

Salty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to Pirate
I saw more pictures this AM of the fish kill and it is way bad....kill has happened in not only Pringle but Copano, East Matty, Trinity and Chorpus....h3ll let's be honest Texas coast is trashed from Land cut to Sabine so to all those weekend warriors do yourself a solid and fish only east of the Sabine river for 2018, this will allow the Texas estuaries to recover!!!!!

as for me i will continue to fish trinity and east bay, just to give you guys reports on how bad the fish kill continues to be........ ;-)
Salty_UH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2018, 11:00 AM   #19
Blk Jck 224
Banned

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty_UH View Post
I saw more pictures this AM of the fish kill and it is way bad....kill has happened in not only Pringle but Copano, East Matty, Trinity and Chorpus....h3ll let's be honest Texas coast is trashed from Land cut to Sabine so to all those weekend warriors do yourself a solid and fish only east of the Sabine river for 2018, this will allow the Texas estuaries to recover!!!!!

as for me i will continue to fish trinity and east bay, just to give you guys reports on how bad the fish kill continues to be........ ;-)

I'm glad that my practice wife taught me fluent sarcasm!
Blk Jck 224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2018, 11:30 AM   #20
Demtx
Registered Users-pm+

Demtx has disabled reputation
fish kill

Demtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message