Deer on Shrooms? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-25-2019, 08:14 AM   #1
Blk Jck 224
Good Things Come To Those Who Wade

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
Deer on Shrooms?

Did this deer eat magic mushrooms?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/anim...cid=spartanntp
Blk Jck 224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2019, 08:33 AM   #2
BURTONboy
Registered Users-pm+

BURTONboy has been promoted to PirateBURTONboy has been promoted to PirateBURTONboy has been promoted to PirateBURTONboy has been promoted to PirateBURTONboy has been promoted to PirateBURTONboy has been promoted to PirateBURTONboy has been promoted to PirateBURTONboy has been promoted to PirateBURTONboy has been promoted to PirateBURTONboy has been promoted to PirateBURTONboy has been promoted to Pirate
That deer likely has something more wrong than eating some shrooms. I recall some bug that they could eat that would get into their brain and mess them up like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BURTONboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2019, 01:25 PM   #3
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Saw an episode of North Woods Law and they had a moose acting that way and said it was CWD.

TH
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2019, 01:26 PM   #4
fishin shallow
Registered Users-pm+

fishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BURTONboy View Post
That deer likely has something more wrong than eating some shrooms. I recall some bug that they could eat that would get into their brain and mess them up like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yup. Saw an episode on North Woods Law
fishin shallow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2019, 02:45 PM   #5
capt2016
Registered Users-pm+

capt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Pirate
Maybe he just found tha acorn mother load
capt2016 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2019, 04:01 PM   #6
mstrelectricman
Registered Users-pm+

mstrelectricman has been promoted to Piratemstrelectricman has been promoted to Piratemstrelectricman has been promoted to Piratemstrelectricman has been promoted to Piratemstrelectricman has been promoted to Piratemstrelectricman has been promoted to Piratemstrelectricman has been promoted to Piratemstrelectricman has been promoted to Piratemstrelectricman has been promoted to Piratemstrelectricman has been promoted to Piratemstrelectricman has been promoted to Pirate
Consider this. There are plenty crazy people. Maybe there are crazy deer too.
mstrelectricman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2019, 01:44 PM   #7
MarkU
I'm the songbird of my generation

MarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to Pirate
I look like that when I walk through a spiderweb. Got to get your cardio some how...
MarkU is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2019, 01:56 PM   #8
bassguitarman
Still trying to figure it all out

bassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Pirate
Democrat deer just learned that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is sick again
bassguitarman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2019, 02:35 PM   #9
ReedA1691
Registered Users-pm+

ReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to Pirate
That's what I look like when one of those flying roaches lands on me
ReedA1691 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2019, 03:27 PM   #10
redspeck
Registered Users-pm+

redspeck has been promoted to Pirateredspeck has been promoted to Pirateredspeck has been promoted to Pirateredspeck has been promoted to Pirateredspeck has been promoted to Pirateredspeck has been promoted to Pirateredspeck has been promoted to Pirateredspeck has been promoted to Pirateredspeck has been promoted to Pirateredspeck has been promoted to Pirateredspeck has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReedA1691 View Post
That's what I look like when one of those flying roaches lands on me
Same here, I hate roaches!
redspeck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message