Anyone looking for a good offshore boat in the $30K range? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 04-27-2019, 10:12 PM   #1
briggss1
Registered Users-pm+

briggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Pirate
Anyone looking for a good offshore boat in the $30K range?

I just dropped the price on my Seapro in the owner classifieds. https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/#/forums/89

Just travel to much and my partner doesn't use it. Going from taking crew fishing to just hopping on with others to fill spots. Really need to free up the cash flow, hopefully one of ya is looking for a **** good boat for the cost. Run out to 60 miles, troll, etc. And use about 60 gallons ...or 1/2 tank.

Timora and co have taken good care of it for the last years at Freeport Marina in the drystack.
briggss1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2019, 02:52 PM   #2
BBCAT
Registered Users-pm+

BBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to Pirate
Sounds like a really nice rig. If it was me I would add some quality pics to your add.
BBCAT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2019, 06:10 PM   #3
briggss1
Registered Users-pm+

briggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Piratebriggss1 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCAT View Post
Sounds like a really nice rig. If it was me I would add some quality pics to your add.
I have tons of pics and videos on THT. I am having trouble posting pics on our classifieds. https://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-s...=#post12418179.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2019, 04:05 PM   #4
briggss1
Registered Users-pm+

Boat is trailered at Freeport Marina - Dropped to $25,000

I really need this gone ASAP. We have over $40K in it. Excellent offshore, bays, and jetties.

$25,000 Will Include:
  • Seapro Boat 235CC with reinforced transom and fish box lids (Estimated value $8,000)
  • 2015 Suzuki DF300 4-Stroke with ~150 hours. Boat will hit about 48mph empty with this motor and is just simply awesome. Post trip fuel consumption in 2-3 foot seas is about 1.9-2.5 mpg. Smooth or calm runs, about 2.6-3.1 mpg. (Cost about $25K Installed) - Warranty till June 2021.
  • Magic tilt trailer with new 2x torsion axles (3500#?) and Kodiak SS brake system and Load Rated D Kumho 857 Tires (Estimated $4500)
  • Garmin 7612 Complete Bundle - GPSMAP7612XSV, GMR18XHD Radar 18"" 4Kw, XM 52 Sirius/XM receiver, GT51M-THP-SIDEVU/DOWNVU260 (Cost about $9.5K Installed) - Note there is a second operational Garmin 3606 (I think) still mounted with its own antenna and sonar I use for fishing and as a backup.
  • Custom Radar Arch with antenna and light mounts - $1,000
  • Underwater LEDs - SeaBlaze X Underwater (2) Green/Whites on rear port and starboard and (3) blue/whites on transom and facing down on the motor bracket ($2000 Installed)
  • Complete gutting of OEM wiring and replacement with 1.5-2x size marine tinned wire. All hull wiring is ran through hull in a spa hose. All wiring is heat shrink and crimped with marine tinned connections. All wiring is terminated on marine grade terminal blocks (no in line splicing). Includes all new motor leads and power system wiring. Videos show the amount of cable management and wiring work. Almost all wiring was daylighted out of under compartments and moved to the backside of the console head wall where you can easily see everything. Wires are all labeled with outdoor label tape. (About $3K in materials and hundreds of hours in labor and bloody knuckles)
  • Battery Management System - Victron BMV702Battery Monitor (Dash Mounted) to let you monitor the discharge, charging, and overall conditions of all of your batteries, BlueSeas Add-a-Battery system to allow you to auto switch to charge the starting battery or house bank while on charge (alternator or charger).
  • Custom Rocker Switch Control Panel - Custom made on Marine Starboard with Contura V Marine Grade Rocker Switches (same as OEM). All new stuff and connections. Custom made switch faces with red backlighting. ($1.5K)
  • Seastar Steering - All new system from motor to steering wheel to motor. We upgraded this system to account for the higher torque of the new DF300. This is the Seastar Pro System and Sport tilt helm. SS Steering wheel with suicide knob.
  • Water Pump Upgrades - Washdown pump was upgraded to the Jabsco 6 LPM Hotshot Series and relocated to dry storage - shoots raw water about 15 yards. Added a 3-way valve to switch between raw water and fresh water tank.
  • Trim Tabs - New Bennett Trim Tab Pump and Hydraulics and a new TT Indicator installed on the dash