deer meat chili - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > BBQ & Grilling Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2019, 07:59 AM   #1
bvpurvis
Registered Users-pm+

bvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Pirate
deer meat chili

guys, i have recently started a youtube channel and starting to log some of my cooks and recipes on it. yesterday i posted my deer meat chili video

check it out if you have time

https://youtu.be/qK5edKMFhm4

thanks Bill
bvpurvis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2019, 08:36 AM   #2
jetcycles
just another FNG!!!

jetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Pirate
I consider myself e-tarded (electronically retarded) so I'm always impressed when someone has the ability to make/edit/post content online, and I thank you for sharing. If i could offer some constructive criticism, it would be to add (rough) measurements or a recipe, and cook temp/time details somewhere in or below your video (all apologies if I missed them!). I often find myself browsing youtube for recipe ideas and cooking techniques, and I tend to subscribe to the youtubers that present a bit more information during their videos. I'm the primary chef in our household, and I've been cooking for myself since the age of 7, but those missing details are critical for someone trying new recipes or new styles of cooking that they haven't tried before. All in all, great video. I subscribed to your channel based on some of your other videos, I'll try to watch them when I get some downtime this week. Got any leftovers? Now I'm hungry!
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2019, 10:19 AM   #3
bvpurvis
Registered Users-pm+

bvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Piratebvpurvis has been promoted to Pirate
much appreciated! constructive criticism is always welcome! ive just started doing this a few months ago and by no means am I a professional. I have added the ingredients and cook times......and believe you are right, that should be included!

thanks
Bill
bvpurvis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2019, 06:53 PM   #4
stammster
Registered Users-pm+

stammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Pirate
You forgot the kidney beans and diced bell pepper!
stammster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message