Getting Blinds Ready - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2019, 08:28 AM   #1
GulfCoastHusker
Registered Users-pm+

GulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to Pirate
Getting Blinds Ready

Trying to get ahead of the game for a change. Re-skinning my old blinds and got a new one to add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GulfCoastHusker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2019, 09:59 AM   #2
texwake
Registered Users-pm+

texwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Pirate
Is this a kit?

Nevermind...I found it online. For having to put it together yourself its ridiculously expensive.
texwake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2019, 11:18 AM   #3
GulfCoastHusker
Registered Users-pm+

GulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to PirateGulfCoastHusker has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by texwake View Post
Is this a kit?

Nevermind...I found it online. For having to put it together yourself its ridiculously expensive.

The Muddy blind is new and was delivered assembled. The other 2 blinds are old blinds that I am re-skinning with Hardee board.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2019, 11:11 AM   #4
sharksurfer66
Well........ Huh!!

sharksurfer66 has been promoted to Piratesharksurfer66 has been promoted to Piratesharksurfer66 has been promoted to Piratesharksurfer66 has been promoted to Piratesharksurfer66 has been promoted to Piratesharksurfer66 has been promoted to Piratesharksurfer66 has been promoted to Piratesharksurfer66 has been promoted to Piratesharksurfer66 has been promoted to Piratesharksurfer66 has been promoted to Piratesharksurfer66 has been promoted to Pirate
Good for you getting an early start! I am working on a new steel frame blind myself. Hope to have it set up in the next month or so. What is your plan for windows? are you buying prefab or building our own?
sharksurfer66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2019, 02:26 PM   #5
GulfCoastHusker
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksurfer66 View Post
Good for you getting an early start! I am working on a new steel frame blind myself. Hope to have it set up in the next month or so. What is your plan for windows? are you buying prefab or building our own?

These 2 blinds were new Diamond Buck blinds 4 years ago. The walls and the carpet interior did not hold up to the East Texas weather. Luckily all the windows and hardware are still in good shape, so after re-skinning with Hardee panel I can just reuse. I’ll post more pics when I get further along. Thanks