Bridge Harbor Marina Freeport TX? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 05-11-2019, 02:59 PM   #11
jamesw
Registered Users-pm+

jamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Pirate
The dry stack marinas don't operate like that. If you want to show up and go they are actually better. They will put your boat in the water the night before, fuel it for you, and then ice it down for you in the morning. Truly jump in load your fishing gear and go. I would go have a look.

Really glad to hear that you will be taking your grandkids fishing - have fun and a good season!

Cheers
James
jamesw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2019, 09:26 AM   #12
Calmday
Salty Dawg

Calmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to Pirate
Not really relevant to the original post but Freeport Marina is the only one that I know of in this part of Texas that is inside of the levee.
Calmday is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2019, 10:05 AM   #13
sabotage
"You caught it, you get it off!"

sabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Thanks for the replies and input. I will be setting up a visit for all three places and see which one suits me the best. Thanks for the info on how they operate James, that sure changes things a bit. The grown kids have their careers that keeps them so busy now days, it opens up a lot of extra time for the grand kids to spend more time with pawpaw. And having 6 kids and 8 grand boys means I'll never fish alone and that's at least 8 more that will help carry on our sport and pay it forward as well. I hope anyway...
Thanks, and I hope everyone has a great season.
sabotage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 09:56 AM   #14
stxhunter23
Registered Users-pm+

stxhunter23 has been promoted to Piratestxhunter23 has been promoted to Piratestxhunter23 has been promoted to Piratestxhunter23 has been promoted to Piratestxhunter23 has been promoted to Piratestxhunter23 has been promoted to Piratestxhunter23 has been promoted to Piratestxhunter23 has been promoted to Piratestxhunter23 has been promoted to Piratestxhunter23 has been promoted to Piratestxhunter23 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage View Post
I do have bottom paint, and I really only want to wet slip during the summer fishing months. so 4 or 5 months out of the year show up get in and go, no waiting on someone to launch it for me. That and I would like for my grandkids to experience some of what I did as a kid. Having a boat stall to hangout, leave from, return to, was one of my fondest memories. Old man Red with his Cuban cigar he never lit but dispensed plenty of life's lessons from the stern of his Chris Craft that really never left the stall. Catching live shrimp in the mornings with a dip net, checking a crab trap way too many times, and making speculations of what kind of fish made that big splash...
Good times!!!! memories that need to be experienced, not just talked about...
I can really appreciate you thought process on why you are wanting a wet slip. It is not just about the fishing, it is about the whole experience especially with the grand kids. Have fun with them and it will be memories that they will not forget, I know I have not forgotten my memories with my grandparents and I am 40.
stxhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 10:48 AM   #15
Robert.Parson
Banned

Robert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to Pirate
Kirby’s
Wet slips or on a lift
It’s great out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robert.Parson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message