Uship - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Old 04-22-2019, 08:49 AM   #1
waterfly
Waterfly

waterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Uship

Thinking in having USHIP tow my new to me 25 ft center console on my trailer from Miami.
Any recommendation on the subject?Any bad experiences?
Should I get the boat wrapped?
Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
waterfly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2019, 08:56 AM   #2
jamesw
Registered Users-pm+

jamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Piratejamesw has been promoted to Pirate
I had my World Cat 27 towed over from Naples and it was about 1300 using uship. Boat arrived in good shape and fit through the tunnel at Mobile. Just don't be in a hurry since to get a good bid you need to get someone interested in heading this way or already has a load heading back from TX to FL.

One of my cushions blew off on the trip - but I just had a new one made and didn't try to make a claim.

HTH
James
jamesw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 09:03 AM   #3
Hunter
Registered Users-pm+

Hunter has been promoted to PirateHunter has been promoted to PirateHunter has been promoted to PirateHunter has been promoted to PirateHunter has been promoted to PirateHunter has been promoted to PirateHunter has been promoted to PirateHunter has been promoted to PirateHunter has been promoted to PirateHunter has been promoted to PirateHunter has been promoted to Pirate
I used Uship to get a 26' boat to Texas from North Carolina and it worked out fine.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2019, 09:11 AM   #4
lostdog2
Registered Users-pm+

lostdog2 has been promoted to Piratelostdog2 has been promoted to Piratelostdog2 has been promoted to Piratelostdog2 has been promoted to Piratelostdog2 has been promoted to Piratelostdog2 has been promoted to Piratelostdog2 has been promoted to Piratelostdog2 has been promoted to Piratelostdog2 has been promoted to Piratelostdog2 has been promoted to Piratelostdog2 has been promoted to Pirate
Just recently used Uship to bring my 2018 Sportsman 252 Open from Fort Walton to Humble. The process was easy and the driver stayed in communication the entire time. Weather delayed delivery by a couple hours but all in all. It was a great process. But make sure you don’t settle for the first bid. I got a super cheap rate.

lostdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 11:12 AM   #5
waterfly
Waterfly

waterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaterfly has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Thanks guys, really appreciate the info.

waterfly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 07:05 PM   #6
SonnyR6
Registered Users-pm+

SonnyR6 has been promoted to PirateSonnyR6 has been promoted to PirateSonnyR6 has been promoted to PirateSonnyR6 has been promoted to PirateSonnyR6 has been promoted to PirateSonnyR6 has been promoted to PirateSonnyR6 has been promoted to PirateSonnyR6 has been promoted to PirateSonnyR6 has been promoted to PirateSonnyR6 has been promoted to PirateSonnyR6 has been promoted to Pirate
Found a Transport XLR8 down Miami for a good deal, had Uship bring it back to me here in Houston for 900 bucks. Depends on which carrier you choose, had a retired fella with good reviews on Uship, told him the date for pickup and he delivered 12 hours ahead of schedule. Will definitely use again in the future
SonnyR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2019, 03:16 PM   #7
TOM WEBER
Cazadora

TOM WEBER has been promoted to PirateTOM WEBER has been promoted to PirateTOM WEBER has been promoted to PirateTOM WEBER has been promoted to PirateTOM WEBER has been promoted to PirateTOM WEBER has been promoted to PirateTOM WEBER has been promoted to PirateTOM WEBER has been promoted to PirateTOM WEBER has been promoted to PirateTOM WEBER has been promoted to PirateTOM WEBER has been promoted to Pirate
make sure the guy can prove he's insured and bonded....lots of nightmare uship stories out there. Would also call boat insurance agent to see what they expect.

Last edited by TOM WEBER; 04-23-2019 at 03:33 PM.
TOM WEBER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2019, 05:26 AM   #8
bjd76
Registered Users-pm+

bjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Pirate
Ditto on making sure he is insured and have your insurance in effect and if your ins covers transportation in case his is fake/expired, etc. And never, never pay up front!!!
bjd76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2019, 06:04 PM   #9
AHL_1901
Registered Users-pm+

AHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to Pirate
Same as above.

Don’t settle for first bid. Ignore the big shipping companies on uship, it’s a rip off. I got a big company quote for $2500 for my empty trailer, ended up going with a guy with solid reviews for $650. Tampa to DFW

Read reviews, have a shipping window not exact date and make sure the driver is legit and communicates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
AHL_1901 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2019, 08:03 PM   #10
gethookedadventures01
Registered Users-pm+

gethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirate
JC Marine Transport hands down the best

gethookedadventures01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message