My Best Brisket Ever - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > BBQ & Grilling Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2019, 08:13 PM   #1
lonepinecountryclub
Work is for people who can't fish!

lonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Piratelonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Piratelonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Piratelonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Piratelonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Piratelonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Piratelonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Piratelonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Piratelonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Piratelonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Piratelonepinecountryclub has been promoted to Pirate
My Best Brisket Ever

After buying some new tech devices and using my seasoning recipe, I nailed it. My best ever! That sheen isn't a sprayed presentation. Moist and tender.
Attached Images

lonepinecountryclub is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2019, 09:51 PM   #2
sleepersilverado
Registered Users-pm+

sleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Pirate
Looks good, I am all about the technology when I cook. Makes my experiment success ratio higher and my cooking experiences cheaper.
sleepersilverado is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2019, 06:47 PM   #3
Mikeg77583
Experience is the best teacher

Mikeg77583 has been promoted to PirateMikeg77583 has been promoted to PirateMikeg77583 has been promoted to PirateMikeg77583 has been promoted to PirateMikeg77583 has been promoted to PirateMikeg77583 has been promoted to PirateMikeg77583 has been promoted to PirateMikeg77583 has been promoted to PirateMikeg77583 has been promoted to PirateMikeg77583 has been promoted to PirateMikeg77583 has been promoted to Pirate
Beautiful! Nice smoke ring! I always pull when over 200. I may have to try 186. Is that the temp you pulled it at? How long did it rest? Looks perfect!
Mikeg77583 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2019, 06:48 PM   #4
BretE
It ain't easy bein me.........

BretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to Pirate
Looks awesome!
BretE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2019, 10:59 PM   #5
Flats Mark
Registered Users-pm+

Flats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to Pirate
Awesome!! Looks great!!
Flats Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2019, 09:28 AM   #6
Drifter
Registered Users-pm+

Drifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to Pirate
Let's EAT!!!
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message