stuck boat pics? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2014, 01:21 AM   #11
89rfl
Registered Users-pm+

89rfl has been promote to Gunner89rfl has been promote to Gunner89rfl has been promote to Gunner89rfl has been promote to Gunner89rfl has been promote to Gunner89rfl has been promote to Gunner89rfl has been promote to Gunner89rfl has been promote to Gunner89rfl has been promote to Gunner89rfl has been promote to Gunner89rfl has been promote to Gunner
I always seem to forget to take a pic when I get stuck! Lol I guess I'm just too ****** at myself! I've had a couple good ones though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
89rfl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2014, 03:27 AM   #12
letsgofishbro
quack quack BOOM

letsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirateletsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirateletsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirateletsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirateletsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirateletsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirateletsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirateletsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirateletsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirateletsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirateletsgofishbro has been promoted to Pirate
Here Ronn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
letsgofishbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 08:24 AM   #13
cgd
Blue Wave 2400 PureBay Yamaha F300 4.2L

cgd has been promoted to Piratecgd has been promoted to Piratecgd has been promoted to Piratecgd has been promoted to Piratecgd has been promoted to Piratecgd has been promoted to Piratecgd has been promoted to Piratecgd has been promoted to Piratecgd has been promoted to Piratecgd has been promoted to Piratecgd has been promoted to Pirate
When I start seeing all these pics it makes me want to here all the stories. Especially the story with the air boat.
cgd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #14
fowlwaters
Registered Users-pm+

fowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Pirate
Air boats are very easy to sink
fowlwaters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 10:08 AM   #15
Makomyday220f
Registered Users-pm+

Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Pay attention to where you are going not the roster tail you are throwing
Attached Images

Makomyday220f is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 10:21 AM   #16
Quackerbox
Registered Users-pm+

Quackerbox has been promoted to PirateQuackerbox has been promoted to PirateQuackerbox has been promoted to PirateQuackerbox has been promoted to PirateQuackerbox has been promoted to PirateQuackerbox has been promoted to PirateQuackerbox has been promoted to PirateQuackerbox has been promoted to PirateQuackerbox has been promoted to PirateQuackerbox has been promoted to PirateQuackerbox has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigspeck68 View Post
How is it possible to sink an airboat? I thought those things were indestructible
Deep water is da debil!!!

Especially to rookie drivers
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 10:32 AM   #17
gunsmoke11
A committee man's worst nightmare.

gunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirate
snapper

not a rookie its way to long of a story. I was told when I got my first airboat by about 4 diff people there are 2 kinds of airboat owners those who have sunk one and those who will sink one I said yea right and when mine sunk it went faster then expected. I had a caddi 500 big block on it and was thought I could make it up a hill well it did not have enough horse's to push me up dropping the rear off a 2 foot ledge. The pic is not by the ledge that is after we moved the boat to a shoreline that me and 6 other guys could push it up. Air did not go under water changed all fluids and she started right up.

Last edited by gunsmoke11; 02-16-2014 at 10:44 AM.
gunsmoke11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 10:44 AM   #18
dallasmn26
Registered Users-pm+

dallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdallasmn26 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
That angler looks like it got caught by the tide, if not that would've been a rough ride
dallasmn26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 10:51 AM   #19
Makomyday220f
Registered Users-pm+

Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Makomyday220f has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmn26 View Post
That angler looks like it got caught by the tide, if not that would've been a rough ride
Full throttle watching my roster and hooked the edge of the icw actually skided about 60 yards down the edge came to a slow stop and layed over on one side. Sea tow membership was worth every penny that day.
Makomyday220f is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 11:29 AM   #20
gunsmoke11
A committee man's worst nightmare.

gunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirate
Speaking of rooster I know he has a few of a godevil on a sand bar in trinity!
gunsmoke11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message