Lakeview RV supply model 1000 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Camping out and RV Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
troutslayer
I'll keep my gun...You keep the change

troutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Pirate
Lakeview RV supply model 1000

I had an issue when I went to flush the black tank today........

This valve went to chit and sprayed the inside of the trailer real good.....best I can tell from the internet it is a anti-syphon valve/vacumn breaker type kanuter valve....

I have looked inside where it goes and for whatever reason this valve goes up into the trailer behind the shower then back down to the tank

problem is......I cant find one online......anyone know where I can find one.....and if not...some kind of alternative?????

tanks
troutslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #2
Pilot281
Certified Thread Killer

Pilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to Pirate
Not exactly sure what you're looking for troutslayer, but you might check with PPL on 59 and Beltway 8. You can **** near build an RV from the ground up with the parts they carry.

Good luck!
Pilot281 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
troutslayer

troutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Piratetroutslayer has been promoted to Pirate
If you have a black tank wash down.....you probably have one of these
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Pilot281
Certified Thread Killer

Pilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to PiratePilot281 has been promoted to Pirate
Ahh....I see....I'd still check with PPL
Pilot281 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #5
wacky-worm
Life is hard, If your stupid it's harder

wacky-worm has been promoted to Piratewacky-worm has been promoted to Piratewacky-worm has been promoted to Piratewacky-worm has been promoted to Piratewacky-worm has been promoted to Piratewacky-worm has been promoted to Piratewacky-worm has been promoted to Piratewacky-worm has been promoted to Piratewacky-worm has been promoted to Piratewacky-worm has been promoted to Piratewacky-worm has been promoted to Pirate
Channelview Supply on I-10 near Dell Dale street
wacky-worm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
fishinfool
Registered Users-pm+

fishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Pirate
not sure if they would cary it or not place called Dues Camper or something on I-45 in dickinson just north of 517 on the feeder road.
fishinfool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #7
iridered2003
RIDE RED,HONDA!

iridered2003 has been promoted to Pirateiridered2003 has been promoted to Pirateiridered2003 has been promoted to Pirateiridered2003 has been promoted to Pirateiridered2003 has been promoted to Pirateiridered2003 has been promoted to Pirateiridered2003 has been promoted to Pirateiridered2003 has been promoted to Pirateiridered2003 has been promoted to Pirateiridered2003 has been promoted to Pirateiridered2003 has been promoted to Pirate
i dont know, but that beer is old,lmao
iridered2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #8
troutslayer

Called everyone and still cant find one
Old 08-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #9
milagro
I'm a believer;believe I'll have another

milagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosunmilagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosunmilagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosunmilagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosunmilagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosunmilagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosunmilagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosunmilagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosunmilagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosunmilagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosunmilagro has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
I had the same issue. Had to buy mine from Camper Clinic in ROckport. Not sure, but they may ship. good luck
milagro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2012, 08:27 PM   #10
Bottomsup
Registered Users-pm+

Bottomsup has been promoted to PirateBottomsup has been promoted to PirateBottomsup has been promoted to PirateBottomsup has been promoted to PirateBottomsup has been promoted to PirateBottomsup has been promoted to PirateBottomsup has been promoted to PirateBottomsup has been promoted to PirateBottomsup has been promoted to PirateBottomsup has been promoted to PirateBottomsup has been promoted to Pirate
Troutslayer not sure if you know it or not but the best way to clean your black tank is to put a bunch of ice down the toilet before you tow the camper. It scrubs the gunk loose then melts away for easy draining.
Bottomsup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message