New here looking for a little Livingston info - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > The Catfish Lounge
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2019, 12:50 PM   #1
Gatorgar
Registered Users-pm+

Gatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
New here looking for a little Livingston info

Haven't been fishing in about 2 years.
Got flooded out by Harvey moved from liberty to Tarkington.
Finally got another boat going to break it in tomorrow on the lake since I'm only 30 minutes away.
Want to get a few blues while I'm out.
Any advice would be appreciated.
HEB catfish is all I've had for 2 years.😭😞😣
I will try to post some pics of the new boat soon.
Probably be jugin and rr
Thanks in advance.
Gatorgar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2019, 08:04 PM   #2
texasGG
Reelrednecks Fishing Team

texasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to Pirate
Welcome.... Shadslinger is the resident expert on the Bluecats on Lake Livingston. Talk to him or better yet go on a trip with him and your learning curve will jump by leaps and bounds. What kind of boat do you have?
texasGG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2019, 08:57 PM   #3
Ducktracker
Registered Users-pm+

Ducktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to Pirate
X2 on Shadslinger, he’s always out on the lake. The lake has been very muddy for the last few months and debris has been floating around. Be careful and please post a report.

Good fishing to all!
Ducktracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2019, 08:17 PM   #4
Gatorgar
Registered Users-pm+

Gatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGatorgar has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Brew Good ride

Had a nice day. 0 fish. But this new boat is sweet . It is a Excel 2172 procat 115 Yamaha 4stroke.
Very smooth ride.
Didn't catch any fish but wasn't a total bust. Towed in a boat from half way to pine island to Brauder and guy hande me $100 so we came out with shrimp dinner.
We had Danny Kings punch bait. No shad i have no idea where to get shad on the lake. The river is no problem.
Looks like my next trip will be in the river I seem to do much better.
I guess im not allowed to post pics yet or i would show off the new rig 😁
Gatorgar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2019, 09:09 PM   #5
Ducktracker
Registered Users-pm+

Ducktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to Pirate
At least you tried, it was a beautiful day. The lake has been tough lately but hopefully it’s about to change.

Good fishing to all!
Ducktracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message