Camp at Lake Livingston Dam. $15,000 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Classified Ads > Real estate & rentals
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2017, 06:18 AM   #1
Dwight
Registered Users-pm+

Dwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to Pirate
Fishy Camp at Lake Livingston Dam. $15,000

8 Lots cleared, 2 septic tanks. 1 probably need worked on. 2 water meters, 1 electric pole, 10x20 building with bedroom and bathroom, 18x32 carport 18x12' of it enclosed,3 driveway culverts. About a mile from Browder's for fishing lake or a mile to river with boat ramp access.
I Do quite a bit of fishing up there and couldn't depend on finding a camping spot so I bought this place. It was completely wooded. This is my fish camp. I still use it. I also enjoy going up there to work on projects. I'm still working on it. Want to sell for $15,000. I don't have to sell it. Just would like to see someone else have fun with it since I'm getting a camp down the road. This is perfect to bring some campers on for the weekend or add to it and rent it out. (Which I may do).
The neighbors watch your property and will call you if any problems.
I'm posting some pics to give an idea what I have.
From Browder's headed towards the dam on 3278 take the first Right on Smith St.. Go to 4-way and take a Right. You can take the 1st or 2nd street to the left. The property goes from street to street. Holt St. or Neuman St. It is down about 150 yards. It has Moseley Fish camp on a board I painted on the front of the green carport.
I will not even talk about it unless you go look and see if this is what you want and the area you want to be. 409-988-4970 Dwight
Attached Images

Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2017, 06:21 AM   #2
Dwight
Registered Users-pm+

Dwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to PirateDwight has been promoted to Pirate
Fish camp

The old building structures in the back are gone. I bought the back four lots and burned them down. Its right at one acre. I mow the properties next to me just to keep the weeds down and so the neighbors can see the place.
Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message