Unofficial TRS TOY Standings - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
br1006
Registered Users-pm+

br1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Pirate
Unofficial TRS TOY Standings

Bored the other night so I exported results in to excel and came up w/ the following. I am NOT responsible for mistakes made etc.... I id not account for ties when doing this either, this was for my own curiosity sake as i am a tournament junkee who is nto fishing TRS this season due to too many conflicts w/ family schedule etc..

Last edited by br1006; 05-21-2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: posted incorrectly
br1006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
Rob S
Registered Users-pm+

Rob S has been promoted to PirateRob S has been promoted to PirateRob S has been promoted to PirateRob S has been promoted to PirateRob S has been promoted to PirateRob S has been promoted to PirateRob S has been promoted to PirateRob S has been promoted to PirateRob S has been promoted to PirateRob S has been promoted to PirateRob S has been promoted to Pirate
cant see em' on my end. Anyone else see the file?

Rob
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
br1006
Registered Users-pm+

br1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Piratebr1006 has been promoted to Pirate
one more try!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: xls TRS unofficial standings.xls (41.0 KB, 404 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
FLATLANDER21
Registered Users-pm+

FLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFLATLANDER21 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
That's pretty neat br.
FLATLANDER21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2009, 06:59 AM   #5
Team FlatnSassy
Registered Users-pm+

Team FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTeam FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTeam FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTeam FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTeam FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTeam FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTeam FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTeam FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTeam FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTeam FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTeam FlatnSassy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
I was wondering Who was Leading HAR HAR HAR! I crack me up...

Thanks for doing that BR
Team FlatnSassy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2009, 08:33 AM   #6
Levi
2011 Haynie LS 2011 300xs

Levi has been promoted to PirateLevi has been promoted to PirateLevi has been promoted to PirateLevi has been promoted to PirateLevi has been promoted to PirateLevi has been promoted to PirateLevi has been promoted to PirateLevi has been promoted to PirateLevi has been promoted to PirateLevi has been promoted to PirateLevi has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team FlatnSassy View Post
I was wondering Who was Leading HAR HAR HAR! I crack me up...

Thanks for doing that BR

Have you guys fished Freeport yet??? I am heading down on Sunday or Monday to scout for the week. Got an idea where I might find some fish but most will be too big.

Good luck to ya'll out there and have fun!!
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2009, 08:47 AM   #7
br1006
Registered Users-pm+

Mason, you and Melissa are having a great season so far! Wish you two the best and hope to see you in the running for TOY when it comes down to the end of the year. I will see you in Corpus for the IFA in June, may be the only one I get to fish this year but I guess that comes with being the father of a teenage daughter who is involved in way too many activities!

Good luck to all of you in Freeport, I will be in Houston for a wonderful weekend of Franchise Owner meetings! OH JOY! Cant you tell how excited I am to be locked in a room with a bunch of other business owners whining about the economy! LOL!
Old 05-22-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
FulloBull
Registered Users-pm+

FulloBull has been promoted to PirateFulloBull has been promoted to PirateFulloBull has been promoted to PirateFulloBull has been promoted to PirateFulloBull has been promoted to PirateFulloBull has been promoted to PirateFulloBull has been promoted to PirateFulloBull has been promoted to PirateFulloBull has been promoted to PirateFulloBull has been promoted to PirateFulloBull has been promoted to Pirate
TRS website....

When will the official ToY standing be posted on TRS site??? It's been a month.
FulloBull is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2009, 12:43 PM   #9
twelfth man
Fightin Texas Aggie 12th Man

twelfth man has been promoted to Piratetwelfth man has been promoted to Piratetwelfth man has been promoted to Piratetwelfth man has been promoted to Piratetwelfth man has been promoted to Piratetwelfth man has been promoted to Piratetwelfth man has been promoted to Piratetwelfth man has been promoted to Piratetwelfth man has been promoted to Piratetwelfth man has been promoted to Piratetwelfth man has been promoted to Pirate
Cool

Thanks BR!

There's nothing like seeing how sucky you have done in writing.....

The only thing that would have been worse would be if it were posted on 2Cool for the whole fishing world to see. Oh wait....

I'm kidding. Thanks for putting this together.
twelfth man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message