Friday A.M. report (A Few Big Girls in GB) - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #1
Capt. Derek Lechler
Registered Users-pm+

Capt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to PirateCapt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to PirateCapt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to PirateCapt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to PirateCapt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to PirateCapt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to PirateCapt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to PirateCapt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to PirateCapt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to PirateCapt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to PirateCapt. Derek Lechler has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4 Friday A.M. report (A Few Big Girls in GB)

I had a last minute cancelation so I decided to do a little winter time scouting trip looking for some better fish. I called my OLD buddy Sammy and we headed out. Our first stop was one of my winter time favorites. I was a little discouraged with the super high tide and no bait to be seen, but we were just scouting so what the hell. You never know until you throw. After my 5th cast it was a pleasant surprised when my Corky Fat Boy got smoked. We caught and released several nice fish (color did not seem to matter). There were a few bonus reds scattered in the mix too. Sure is a heartbreaker when you see that red back and a big spot on the tail after we were catching some big trout. The cold water has really pushed some good fish onto the shore lines. I have a few dates available in November and December. If you are looking to catch a trophy fish and don't mind wading in a little mud and shell, the time is here. Give me a ring 832-724-2288 or shoot me a PM

Capt. Derek Lechler
Attached Images

Capt. Derek Lechler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement