2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Congrats to Greg on his Second PB this Year!!!

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  troutsupport 
#1 ·
Hey everyone... how about a big Congrats to Greg Blackard!!!! Greg Caught this new PB (his second PB of the year). This fish went 27 and he released her.

Way to go Buddy!!!

Greg's been really making some big improvements since he's been in the TroutSupport.com Private Club.. - Club Texas and I think the results speak for themselves.

For anyone wanting to find out more what that program entails, send me an email at tobin@troutsupport.com The program is not for everyone... it's for those that want to improve at a much faster rate by learning from the Mastery Courses that I've developed inside the Club and the ongoing coaching that they get weekly and even daily depending on how much you want it. No this isn't the DVDs that everyone raves about.. this is 10x that, and all the interaction and specific coaching on specific topics an angler wants. Plus.. for those of you that like or have wanted the TroutSupport Flounder video.. the flounder video is included as part of joining the club. Plus, there's about 20 hours of videos on different topics that all focus on finding fish. We keep the focus on that and finding better quality fish and help you understand the WHY behind it all.

Congrats to Greg and if anyone wants to next level their game hit me up with an email at tobin@troutsupport.com or apply to the member area here.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.