2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Carp in Brazoria County?

5K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  348473 
#1 ·
I live in lake jackson and I have been looking to find some common carp for bait on future fishing trips. I have been trying to rod-n-reel them with no luck at all. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

#5 ·
Riverside CC has huge buffalo carp. Is that place even open anymore? Heck they may let you kill them out there. You could see them right on the bank so they may be more inclined to let you scout the area on non-busy midweek if you aren't pulling a yak in there. That's where I would get in on if you can. They had a problem with those ponds (and hogs)

#9 ·
Shows you how long it's been since I lived down there. Thanks for the correction. Guess all the old DOW retirees got too old to play golf and the millenials would rather do other things than join a course. We just went there to eat because at the time that was the best place in LJ. Probably even easier to get access to shoot carp being a church now , heck and maybe run some pig traps. Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.