2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Bowfishing trips

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  sotexhookset 
#1 ·
Today I had Adam and Luke from Minnesota out for some gar killing. Cloudy most of the morning, clouds finally broke mid morning and the gar turned on. Good times with good people. We also got a double on one arrow.

Had my buddy Tommy on the boat today for some gar shootin'. Still lots of water coming into the lake. Water was a little dirty, but we still put them in the boat. Shot 10 good size gar. A 10lb longnose gar and 9lb spotted gar were the big ones of the day.

Today I had Josh and David out to shoot some gar. Size of the gar are increasing. They put 25 gar in the boat in short order. All were pushing the 8lb range. Good times on the water under the lights.

Last night I had Reed and Katie from College Station for a bow fishing trip. This was their first time bow fishing but from the fish they put on the boat you wouldn't know it. Loaded the boat with 25 gar, biggest going just over 8lbs. Awesome shoot last night.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.