2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

4-6 Foot Gar ALL DAY!

10K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Chasinit69 
#1 ·
Me and my uncle went to Lake Livingston to a stump field right off the trinity, he didnt want me shooting the "dinks" x40 (4-5 footers)...sad3sm So we waited until we saw a monster roll 8 feet from the boat! He stuck it right behind the neck and the fight was on! We chased him with the trolling motor for 10 minutes before i could stick him in the back half, finally got him in the boat! 84.50 inches and 160lbs! My uncle is on TPWD website with 2 bowfishing records for that lake. If there is anyone who wants to shoot the "dinks" or even a giant, I live in the League City (north of galveston about 30 miles) area, pm me and we can go check out that spot and stick some. I'll get fuel and drinks if someone has a boat and wants to do a mid week or Sunday, day trip or night also if you have a light set up. I have a center console bay boat up there we can use if someone is equipped with gear and just wants to go...I just need a fix! :headknock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.