Jet outboard questions and interest. - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2019, 08:07 PM   #41
Drifter
Registered Users-pm+

Drifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to Pirate
I bet that is a duck jump shooting machine!!!

Drifter
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2019, 10:17 AM   #42
JCockrell
Registered Users-pm+

JCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to Pirate
she'll certainly get you there... the problem is stopping to pick them up... lol
JCockrell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2019, 12:27 PM   #43
Csafisher
Waiting on duck season...

Csafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCockrell View Post
she'll certainly get you there... the problem is stopping to pick them up... lol
How much water does it take to get up on hard bottom?
Csafisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2019, 02:58 PM   #44
gotmuddy
Registered Users-pm+

gotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirate
The wings are only for turning ability, they wont help plane out.
gotmuddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2019, 08:35 PM   #45
JCockrell
Registered Users-pm+

JCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to Pirate
If I have the weight distribution right and there's no grass around 8 to 10" by myself and light... its dumb... it runs in a whole lot less though... it'll certainly get you into trouble if you're not careful. My goal with the new carbs, impellar work, and maybe tabs is to get those numbers even lower...... may be a long shot though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csafisher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCockrell View Post
How much water does it take to get up on hard bottom?
Old 12-04-2019, 08:42 PM   #46
JCockrell
Registered Users-pm+

Yea that's what I've heard... I just put them on because of the recommendations on here... honestly I dont know the difference because I never ran it without them... If i remember correctly its supposed to help in deeper water too.... it hates deeper water... the hull sits down so much more than when running 2' and shallower...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmuddy View Post
The wings are only for turning ability, they wont help plane out.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:35 PM   #47
Sonnysmarine
Registered Users-pm+

Sonnysmarine has been promoted to PirateSonnysmarine has been promoted to PirateSonnysmarine has been promoted to PirateSonnysmarine has been promoted to PirateSonnysmarine has been promoted to PirateSonnysmarine has been promoted to PirateSonnysmarine has been promoted to PirateSonnysmarine has been promoted to PirateSonnysmarine has been promoted to PirateSonnysmarine has been promoted to PirateSonnysmarine has been promoted to Pirate
http://www.wooldridgeboats.com/store...blade-impeller
Call WoodRidge and See if they have a 4 blade for your motor, will increase hole shot and some top end. And they are S.S. last longer. Get a New liner and set at .30 from impeller to liner. You should see some improvement out of that motor.

I have been building, selling JEt outboard boats for many years
. I have a 18-56 Weldcraft with a Yamaha Jet tiller i just built at the shop, seen 29 mph with two people, with the 3 blade aluminum, Just run it up quickly as still getting the break in time on it. May change to the 4 blade S.S. and see what it will do.
Attached Images

Sonnysmarine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message