Decent night on the Colorado near La Grange - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Bow Fishing Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
crowsox
Baffin Bastard

crowsox has been promoted to Piratecrowsox has been promoted to Piratecrowsox has been promoted to Piratecrowsox has been promoted to Piratecrowsox has been promoted to Piratecrowsox has been promoted to Piratecrowsox has been promoted to Piratecrowsox has been promoted to Piratecrowsox has been promoted to Piratecrowsox has been promoted to Piratecrowsox has been promoted to Pirate
Decent night on the Colorado near La Grange

Team Slumpbuster grabbed the bows and spotlights and headed out to the Colorado saturday night. We were on the boat at 9 and by 3 we had a boat load of small gar and big buffalo as well as some nice carp and even some big shad(buddy wanted catfish bait) and of course an empty case of German sodas. When the smoke cleared 32 fish were in the boat with another 10 or 15 that had pulled out after they felt the sharp Muzzy tip. No huge gar were even seen I guess they are still down pretty deep. The batteries are on the charge as I write and Team Slumpbuster will be chasin the big girls friday night on the Navasota River.
Attached Images

crowsox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2009, 07:32 AM   #2
kim e cooper
Registered Users-pm+

kim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Pirate
There are alot of carp this year, water is very low here glad you had a good nite and safe trip on the river.
kim e cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2009, 10:47 AM   #3
johnmyjohn
Registered Users-pm+

johnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Pirate
Nice haul, what little bow fishing I did 30 yrs. ago was all in the day time. I remember the Texas City Dike when you couldn't get a set of railroad lights up and going for a couple miles from the end for all the people fishing at night during the summer. That picture looks like one of those meat hauls where there is two man legal limits of average cats. All that fun and it's legal too.
johnmyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2009, 08:18 PM   #4
rlross

rlross is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)rlross is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)rlross is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)rlross is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
NICE FISH. WHERE CAN I PUT IN AT. I HAVE CHOICE OF DIFFERENT SIZE BOATS. ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.
rlross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #5
bowfishrp
Another hated bowfisherman

bowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Pirate
Shhhh not supposed to tell anyone that there are fish in the Colorado!
bowfishrp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 05:48 PM   #6
kim e cooper
Registered Users-pm+

kim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Piratekim e cooper has been promoted to Pirate
Got that right i dont need know help catching bass and crappie they are at a good size right now.Water still way low but fishing has been good.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:51 AM   #7
bowfishrp
Another hated bowfisherman

bowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Pirate
Yep, too low for me to get my boat to the right hole. Need that airboat!
bowfishrp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
rlross

rlross is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)rlross is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)rlross is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)rlross is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
COME ON. I DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOUR FISHING HOLES ARE. JUST HELP A FELLOW BOWFISHERMAN OUT. WHERE CAN I LAUNCH A BOAT NEAR SMITHVILLE.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:20 AM   #9
kim e cooper
Registered Users-pm+

rlross.i think there is 1 at the park off 71 in SV need to ask TEXASGG he lives there thats all i got hope it will help.Coop
Old 01-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #10
rlross

THANKS COOP.