SHMP Natural Shrimp - Page 9 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Investments and finance
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2019, 10:32 AM   #81
batmaninja
Registered Users-pm+

batmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Pirate
It looks like the Bowers get HEBs business, which I am sure is a pretty nice account.

https://www.heb.com/static-page/H-E-...-Raised-Shrimp
Attached Images

batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2019, 01:35 PM   #82
cman
Registered Users-pm+

cman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Pirate
My ill advised attempt at a quick turn on this one caught me with my pants down and I'm taking a serious spanking. Almost cut loses early yesterday but did not and I'm glad I held out. Hopefully the recent trend continues and I can get out at less than my current loss.
cman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2019, 07:51 PM   #83
Hunter.S.Tomson
Registered Users-pm+

Hunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by cman View Post
My ill advised attempt at a quick turn on this one caught me with my pants down and I'm taking a serious spanking. Almost cut loses early yesterday but did not and I'm glad I held out. Hopefully the recent trend continues and I can get out at less than my current loss.
I've held tight too and with any good legitimate news it'll take off. I actually added yesterday when it went sub .20. I'm going to play the dips with it in hopes of recouping some and cross my fingers it takes off
Hunter.S.Tomson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2019, 09:51 AM   #84
charlie23
Registered Users-pm+

charlie23 has been promoted to Piratecharlie23 has been promoted to Piratecharlie23 has been promoted to Piratecharlie23 has been promoted to Piratecharlie23 has been promoted to Piratecharlie23 has been promoted to Piratecharlie23 has been promoted to Piratecharlie23 has been promoted to Piratecharlie23 has been promoted to Piratecharlie23 has been promoted to Piratecharlie23 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Blood View Post
More....your missing it!! Why would anyone want frozen junk shrimp from Indonesia, India, Vietnam etc., shipped, when grow facilities in places such as Chicago, Las Vegas, KC can receive fresh NEVER frozen superior quality shrimp grown locally? All you shorts say what you will. SHMP is here to stay. Just hang on cuz the ride is gonna be wild.

I'd bet 90%+ of restaurants use Asian farm raised shrimp. Thus you rarely see their menu put "gulf wild caught". Eat into their profit.
charlie23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2019, 07:57 PM   #85
canaandog
Registered Users-pm+

canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Had to sell some at .22 to pay some taxes and hated doing that.
Bought some more sub .20 past few weeks so back up in mid 200K range

Still believe in SHMP and there was lots of activity in LaCoste early this week.
Had invitation to go but then taken back as too many meetings and bigger players so sure hope there is some news soon of partners, investors, expansion, more.
canaandog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2019, 10:06 PM   #86
cman
Registered Users-pm+

cman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Still believe in SHMP and there was lots of activity in LaCoste early this week.
Had invitation to go but then taken back as too many meetings and bigger players so sure hope there is some news soon of partners, investors, expansion, more.

What I don't understand about SHMP-
This is your post from back in February-
Quote:
First crop harvest in next 1-2 weeks and have media invited.
I read that on message boards everywhere. It became end of Feb, Beginning of March, End of March, April, and it just never came. No press as promised. No reveal. I wonder why it never came.
Then it became the food show. Then it became they are adding tanks so it must mean something. Their only taste review that I have seen is from their own chef.

I wonder what kind of business arrangement would allow those cryptic leaked pr details, yet not allow the release of the promised harvest data, other taste tests, etc?
Just baffles me as does the price of $14 per lb head on shrimp.

I have a feeling you'll make more money on this stock and I'll be cheering you on but I can't understand it.
cman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2019, 07:16 AM   #87
Its Catchy
Registered Users-pm+

Its Catchy has been promoted to PirateIts Catchy has been promoted to PirateIts Catchy has been promoted to PirateIts Catchy has been promoted to PirateIts Catchy has been promoted to PirateIts Catchy has been promoted to PirateIts Catchy has been promoted to PirateIts Catchy has been promoted to PirateIts Catchy has been promoted to PirateIts Catchy has been promoted to PirateIts Catchy has been promoted to Pirate
Long term I think this stock is a loser. 14$ a pound is not realistic price point in todays market.

Short term it is a **** shoot.

Good luck to those who are in it, My advice would be to sell at .20 and move on...

It could get a lot worse than .20
Its Catchy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2019, 09:11 AM   #88
Hunter.S.Tomson
Registered Users-pm+

Hunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaandog View Post
Had to sell some at .22 to pay some taxes and hated doing that.
Bought some more sub .20 past few weeks so back up in mid 200K range

I sure hope you're right and in turn moves the needle on the sp. Need some good solid news out of them. Took a pure gamble and held on this one. Head saying no gut saying yes. I held because I like the technology. I think there is a market and a need for it, just don't know if these guys have what it takes to turn it into a money maker
Hunter.S.Tomson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message