My fish story.... - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Flyfishing Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2019, 08:19 PM   #1
tommy261
Registered Users-pm+

tommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Pirate
My fish story....

https://lakerecord.net/2019/02/04/te...ith-a-fly-rod/
tommy261 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2019, 10:01 PM   #2
karstopo
Registered Users-pm+

karstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Pirate
Very nice! The spawn is just around the corner, maybe there’s another lake record in your future out there. Largemouth bass are far and away my favorite freshwater fish to pursue with the fly gear. Just the idea there’s those big 8-9 pound on up fish in the mix makes going after them all the more exciting.

The bass fishing has really heated up recently on the little lake I live on. They are still deep, but the bite has noticeably picked up the last week. My favorite bass fishing time is coming when the bass start going for the deer hair divers. Right now, I’m getting all my fish on size 1 Balanced leech Jigs worked in slowly and down deep.
karstopo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2019, 12:19 PM   #3
Popperdave
Registered Users-pm+

Popperdave has been promoted to PiratePopperdave has been promoted to PiratePopperdave has been promoted to PiratePopperdave has been promoted to PiratePopperdave has been promoted to PiratePopperdave has been promoted to PiratePopperdave has been promoted to PiratePopperdave has been promoted to PiratePopperdave has been promoted to PiratePopperdave has been promoted to PiratePopperdave has been promoted to Pirate
Nice fish, great record.
I was on inks lake yesterday and managed 6 bass to 3lbs. On my fly rod. I was using my 6wt fiberglass with an 8lb leader. The fish were in 2-4 ft of water. They are differently getting active in the prespawn. I was using a Redfish crack fly in yellow/Orange (perch color).with large bedchain eyes so it would sink easily. It's time to start fishing.
Popperdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2019, 03:54 PM   #4
CroakerChoker
Native Texan

CroakerChoker has been promoted to PirateCroakerChoker has been promoted to PirateCroakerChoker has been promoted to PirateCroakerChoker has been promoted to PirateCroakerChoker has been promoted to PirateCroakerChoker has been promoted to PirateCroakerChoker has been promoted to PirateCroakerChoker has been promoted to PirateCroakerChoker has been promoted to PirateCroakerChoker has been promoted to PirateCroakerChoker has been promoted to Pirate
Nice!!! Grew up fishing there and live about 10 min away. I’ve been flirting with the idea of getting on it with my boat and fly rod.
CroakerChoker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message