Garden Pictures! - Page 26 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Home Gardening Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2020, 10:23 AM   #251
karstopo
Taking shots at fish

karstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Pirate

Yellow squash doing their thing.

Getting some little tomatoes and lots of blooms

Peppers are setting fruit, so far so good.

Love how the dew patterns on these cucumber leaves.
karstopo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2020, 05:47 PM   #252
POC Fishin' Gal
Registered Users-pm+

POC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to Pirate
you must have started a long time ago...........like in Feb?
POC Fishin' Gal is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2020, 06:13 PM   #253
karstopo
Taking shots at fish

karstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Pirate
First plants, Some of the 4” pepper and tomato sets, from Reifels in Brazoria, went in February 28th. Cucumber and Lima bean seeds went in a week or so later, Other sets and seeds went in up until about a week ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2020, 08:16 AM   #254
karstopo
Taking shots at fish

Garden photo from March 10th

Same garden March 29th. I added the leaves I think it was the day before.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:16 AM   #255
karstopo
Taking shots at fish

Today, side dressed plants with the Medina 3/2/3 pasteurized poultry fertilizer. Rain due tonight or tomorrow. Holding off water until then. Soil getting a little too basic with the sweet water lake irrigation, rain and oak leaves ought to add some acidity.

Lots of little peppers on various plants.

Good timing on adding extra garden space, although I had it done before this covid mess.

Corn and melons up.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:35 AM   #256
POC Fishin' Gal
Registered Users-pm+

POC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to Pirate
I think you could sit and watch those plants grow they are growing so fast. Can't believe you already have tomatoes.....I'm all excited 'cause I have blooms on my 'maters.

i
POC Fishin' Gal is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2020, 02:31 PM   #257
Sugars Pop
Registered Users-pm+

Sugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to Pirate
I can't find any low cost $1.29 each tomatoes/peppers right now. Usually buy them at Houston Garden centers but with everyone staying home they sell out in 12 hours after the new shipments arrive. Going by the Channelview and Tomball store every afternoon. They have Cherry maters and a couple misc hot peppers.
Frustrating and will not pay $3.50 each for The Scammed Bonnies at Lowes or Home Depot.
Sugars Pop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2020, 05:30 PM   #258
waterbug
Registered Users-pm+

waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)waterbug has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
You may want to check with Nature's Way Resources in Conroe/Woodlands. I bought some tomato and pepper plants from them a few weeks ago and they are doing well. I just checked with them this afternoon after seeing your post and verified that they have plants. Their number is (936) 321- 6990.
waterbug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2020, 08:17 PM   #259
karstopo
Taking shots at fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugars Pop View Post
I can't find any low cost $1.29 each tomatoes/peppers right now. Usually buy them at Houston Garden centers but with everyone staying home they sell out in 12 hours after the new shipments arrive. Going by the Channelview and Tomball store every afternoon. They have Cherry maters and a couple misc hot peppers.
Frustrating and will not pay $3.50 each for The Scammed Bonnies at Lowes or Home Depot.
I think they are up to $3.78/4” pot. at the big boxes. Feed stores seem much more reasonable. Riefels in Brazoria is $1.75/4” pot, but that is a long drive.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:45 AM   #260
TXanalogkd
Registered Users-pm+

TXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to Pirate
Nice garden and thanks for sharing the leafs and Medina method. I usually keep my leaves in the garden during the winter months, but never thought about after I plant.
TXanalogkd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message