Favorite 22lr pistol - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-20-2019, 11:31 AM   #41
bss1
Registered Users-pm+

bss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbss1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJack View Post
S&W K-22 Masterpiece
8" barrel
it's been tuned and electroless nickeled
it shoots where you point it
Nice looking piece!
bss1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2019, 05:50 PM   #42
Raptured
Registered Users-pm+

Raptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to Pirate
Savage model 101, although it only holds one round its my favorite! It looks like a revolver but twists open to load and eject, it's cool!! To add to that it was my first handgun at age 13 in Louisiana, it was great and I still have it going on 46 yrs now!
Raptured is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2019, 10:02 PM   #43
Csafisher
Waiting on duck season...

Csafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to Pirate
Volqaurtsen 22/45. Very accurate and reliable. Also love my ruger 22/45 target, it has a few volqaurtsen upgrades.
Name:  CE760F3D-8835-4578-BDB7-9BFE792A1FE5.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  205.2 KB
Csafisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2019, 11:27 AM   #44
Weaselmender
Registered Users-pm+

Weaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to Pirate
Ruger single six 6 inch stainless FTW
Weaselmender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2019, 12:14 PM   #45
Moonpie
Registered Users-pm+

Moonpie has been promoted to PirateMoonpie has been promoted to PirateMoonpie has been promoted to PirateMoonpie has been promoted to PirateMoonpie has been promoted to PirateMoonpie has been promoted to PirateMoonpie has been promoted to PirateMoonpie has been promoted to PirateMoonpie has been promoted to PirateMoonpie has been promoted to PirateMoonpie has been promoted to Pirate
S&W Model 63 D/A revolver

I prefer a .22 revolver because it can utilize any .22 rimfire ammo.
Shorts, longs, Long rifle, rat shot, CB's, etc.
Moonpie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 01:19 PM   #46
J L Dunn
Registered Users-pm+

J L Dunn has been promoted to PirateJ L Dunn has been promoted to PirateJ L Dunn has been promoted to PirateJ L Dunn has been promoted to PirateJ L Dunn has been promoted to PirateJ L Dunn has been promoted to PirateJ L Dunn has been promoted to PirateJ L Dunn has been promoted to PirateJ L Dunn has been promoted to PirateJ L Dunn has been promoted to PirateJ L Dunn has been promoted to Pirate
Back in the late 60's I shot Bullseye and the go-to pistol was either the S&W Model 41 or the Hi-Standard Trophy and Citation.

Since time has passed, I'm sure there are some manufactured after the Trophy that shoot as well or even better. But Hi-Standard was THE pistol to have.

I'm surprised that the Hi-Standard has been rarely mentioned.

JLD
J L Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 02:24 PM   #47
Raptured
Registered Users-pm+

Raptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to PirateRaptured has been promoted to Pirate
I got a High Standard Duramatic when I was 14 yrs old, It Was A Great Gun!! Unfortunately I sold it at a gun show in the mid 90s. ]-:
Raptured is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 08:08 PM   #48
CHARLIE
Registered Users-pm+

CHARLIE has disabled reputation
I mentioned the Smith 41 earlier. Most folks dont know it ever existed. The best.Still have mine from competive shooting years ago. Still a tack driver after thousands of rounds.
CHARLIE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 08:59 PM   #49
prolyon2
Registered Users-pm+

prolyon2 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Is that a vortex red dot? If so you like?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
prolyon2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 09:02 PM   #50
prolyon2
Registered Users-pm+

prolyon2 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csafisher View Post
Volqaurtsen 22/45. Very accurate and reliable. Also love my ruger 22/45 target, it has a few volqaurtsen upgrades.

Attachment 4426103
How's that red dot? Vortex? Trying to decide which one to get. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
prolyon2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message