soft science - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2019, 08:45 AM   #1
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon soft science

where can i find soft science shoes. i'd like to try them on before buying.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2019, 09:06 AM   #2
brickbat
Registered Users-pm+

brickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbrickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbrickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbrickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbrickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbrickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbrickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbrickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbrickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbrickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbrickbat has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
soft science

Academy.

brickbat
brickbat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2019, 09:40 AM   #3
mac8111
Registered Users-pm+

mac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunnermac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunnermac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunnermac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunnermac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunnermac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunnermac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunnermac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunnermac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunnermac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunnermac8111 has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
They are incredibly light weight. If you are going to wade a bunch of hard bottom flats, they are great. If you are going to get into the mud, they are not that great. Just not enough structure in them. The back seem on the heel is pretty weak. I had one pair split and they did send me anew pair.
mac8111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2019, 09:57 AM   #4
walkinwader
Registered Users-pm+

walkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwalkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwalkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwalkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwalkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwalkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwalkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwalkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwalkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwalkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwalkinwader has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Shoes or the wading boots?
Academy only has the boots. You can find the shoes at FTU. And man I love mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
walkinwader is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2019, 10:06 AM   #5
[email protected]
Registered Users-pm+

EJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to Pirate
Ditto walkinwader...Have several pairs.
EJ@TSFMag is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 09:46 AM   #6
habanerojooz
Registered Users-pm+

habanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Pirate
I have a pair of Soft Science shoes. They’re soft as ever and kinda clumpy looking. I believe FTU or West Marine (Kemah) have them to try and buy.
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 07:08 PM   #7
Rockfish2
Registered Users-pm+

Rockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac8111 View Post
They are incredibly light weight. If you are going to wade a bunch of hard bottom flats, they are great. If you are going to get into the mud, they are not that great. Just not enough structure in them. The back seem on the heel is pretty weak. I had one pair split and they did send me anew pair.
I have the lace-up canvas wading boots and for me they’ve held up pretty well, including in mud, and have done better on shell than I expected. But I think the zip-up boots are much weaker than the lace-ups.
Rockfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 09:29 PM   #8
RedXCross
Thank You! Next

RedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to Pirate
FTU
RedXCross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2019, 10:36 PM   #9
dwstinge
Registered Users-pm+

dwstinge is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I have the lace ups and they are starting to fall apart. Loved them until now. Lasted a hair over a year

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
dwstinge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2019, 02:40 PM   #10
C.Hern5972
Team Salty Knots

C.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to Pirate
FTU.. I didn't like them, opted for another brand that was more comfortable.
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message