Good Smokehouse Needed - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
Brassnadz
Screw it. Lets ride!

Brassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to Pirate
Good Smokehouse Needed

I got my axis back from Maxwells, and he did a great job on the processing and pan sausage. I had him make maple and Bohemian garlic flavor. Had some maple this morning for breakfast, and to say it was delicious would be an understatement. Unfortunately, he only fires up the smokehouse during deer season, so he couldnt make links. I had him make up about 20# of ground in the hopes that a friend of mine could make some in his smoker, but now I am having a problem getting ahold of him. If I cant contact him in the next few days, Im going to take the ground meat somewhere else to have it made. Only thing is, Im finding that alot of processors do the same thing, including B&W which was my first choice.

So, question is, does anyone have a place that runs their smokehouse year round, makes good sausage, and will guarantee that it will be made with my axis, and not someone elses, or worse yet, something else like beef? I have heard horror stories of folks taking their axis in for sausage, and getting beef or venison sausage back.

Like I said, I have about 20# of ground, and would like it mixed either 70/30 or 60/40, Half mild for my wife and mom, and half jalepeno cheese for dad and I.

If there are any 2coolers interested in or near Pearland that can do it, PM me with the info. I would like to get it done before dad leaves for the summer at the end of the month, so he can take some with him.
Brassnadz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
Blk Jck 224
Banned

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
My buddy Bill Smith does a good job down in Dickinson at AJ's Meat Market. Like Rusty indicated, he also processes one deer at a time & the meat you get will be the deer you dropped off. He has a first class processing spread! Tell him Robert Bourland sent you. We used to run together back in the day!
Blk Jck 224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2010, 05:18 AM   #3
roundman
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "

roundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirate
http://texasgourmetblog.com/f/
roundman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2010, 05:31 AM   #4
Brassnadz
Screw it. Lets ride!

Brassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to PirateBrassnadz has been promoted to Pirate
Good info Roundman. I bookmarked it for future reference. Thanks.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:17 AM   #5
Reel Hooker
Registered Users-pm+

Reel Hooker has been promoted to PirateReel Hooker has been promoted to PirateReel Hooker has been promoted to PirateReel Hooker has been promoted to PirateReel Hooker has been promoted to PirateReel Hooker has been promoted to PirateReel Hooker has been promoted to PirateReel Hooker has been promoted to PirateReel Hooker has been promoted to PirateReel Hooker has been promoted to PirateReel Hooker has been promoted to Pirate
Ainsworth Meat Market in Crosby has been doing all my deer for the past 3 years. They open "shop" about four years ago, and in my opinion, have done a great job. They are located north of town on FM2100 just before the Star Cafe.
Reel Hooker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2010, 08:40 AM   #6
Brassnadz
Screw it. Lets ride!

Thanks Reel. I think I called them as well, and they arent running the smoker right now. Could be mistaken. Got a number?
Old 04-04-2010, 09:04 AM   #7
yer_corks_under
jim

yer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirateyer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirateyer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirateyer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirateyer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirateyer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirateyer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirateyer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirateyer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirateyer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirateyer_corks_under has been promoted to Pirate
Call Maxine at Gators http://www.gatorscajuncafe.com/ her husband Lloyd makes sausage year round. Some of the best I have had.
yer_corks_under is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #8
Spots and Dots
Registered Users-pm+

Spots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to Pirate
Praseks has done 12 Elk for us, over the past 3 years. They've done an excellent job, and are very reasonably priced.

I'd use them for any game!

And, to sooth you fear.....I would suspect that your chances of gettign your animal back are higher this time of year than during deer season, anywhere.
Spots and Dots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #9
marc

marc has been promoted to Piratemarc has been promoted to Piratemarc has been promoted to Piratemarc has been promoted to Piratemarc has been promoted to Piratemarc has been promoted to Piratemarc has been promoted to Piratemarc has been promoted to Piratemarc has been promoted to Piratemarc has been promoted to Piratemarc has been promoted to Pirate
Processing wild game all year?

I can help you with that
www.bellvillemeatmarket.com

979 865 5782....ask for Marcus
marc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2010, 09:34 AM   #10
FREON
The C-LISTERS are coming

FREON has been promoted to PirateFREON has been promoted to PirateFREON has been promoted to PirateFREON has been promoted to PirateFREON has been promoted to PirateFREON has been promoted to PirateFREON has been promoted to PirateFREON has been promoted to PirateFREON has been promoted to PirateFREON has been promoted to PirateFREON has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc View Post
I can help you with that
www.bellvillemeatmarket.com

979 865 5782....ask for Marcus
X2.....they make excelent sausage, IMO
FREON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message