When you wanna go fishing - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-23-2019, 06:22 PM   #1
loco4fishn
Registered Users-pm+

loco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag When you wanna go fishing

Do y’all ever feel like this? My buddy is ready to go fishing with his Daddy. Can’t get pic right.
Attached Images

loco4fishn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2019, 12:02 AM   #2
bassguitarman
Still trying to figure it all out

bassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Pirate
Attached Images

bassguitarman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2019, 09:12 AM   #3
That Robbie Guy
Registered Users-pm+

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
You better take him soon!
That Robbie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2019, 10:24 PM   #4
DA REEL DADDY
Registered Users-pm+

DA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to Pirate
I do not take my dog on the boat but he does like fishing with me in my back yard on Caney Creek. He just lays down on the grass and likes watching the Creek. When I get hooked up he gets real excited
DA REEL DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2019, 01:09 AM   #5
Calmday
Salty Dawg

Calmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA REEL DADDY View Post
I do not take my dog on the boat but he does like fishing with me in my back yard on Caney Creek. He just lays down on the grass and likes watching the Creek. When I get hooked up he gets real excited
We take our Golden Retriever bay fishing sometimes but she prefers fishing in the canal at home. She loves watching topwater lures and will stare at a popping cork for hours. Also insists on licking every fish caught.
Calmday is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2019, 10:15 AM   #6
That Robbie Guy
Registered Users-pm+

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
He's got his PFD on!
Attached Images

That Robbie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2019, 12:05 PM   #7
Wolfie#2
Registered Users-pm+

Wolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to Pirate
Used to have an Aussie that loved to go fishing. Even wanted into the boat before leaving home. Would jump from truck bed to the bow of the boat. Funny thing was we couldn't keep im in the boat once on the water, He would bail anytime we were close to the shore. Many times I had to wade mud to get him back.

Once he bailed @ 40 mph. Didn't get bounced off, He jumped! I think he learned a little from that one!
Bless his soul, he's gone to the great watering hole in the sky now. Hope he's chasin plenty of trout & reds.
Wolfie#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2019, 12:12 PM   #8
DA REEL DADDY
Registered Users-pm+

DA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to Pirate
Good post wolfie 2!

Hey Robbie, tell Snoopy to hang on! Good pic

This is Ringo checking to see what's pulling on the pole...
Attached Images

Last edited by DA REEL DADDY; 09-07-2019 at 12:23 PM.
DA REEL DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2019, 01:36 PM   #9
Dasboot
Registered Users-pm+

Dasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to Pirate
I took my first lab fishing all the time years ago. She was a very calm chocolate lab. Only problem I ever had was when she tried to sniff a white bass that flopped around and got the hook in her nose. Poor girl took it like a champ while I pushed to barb through her nose and clipped it off. Still took her, but she never got around the fish again..
Dasboot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2019, 04:28 PM   #10
Larry S
Registered Users-pm+

Larry S has been promoted to PirateLarry S has been promoted to PirateLarry S has been promoted to PirateLarry S has been promoted to PirateLarry S has been promoted to PirateLarry S has been promoted to PirateLarry S has been promoted to PirateLarry S has been promoted to PirateLarry S has been promoted to PirateLarry S has been promoted to PirateLarry S has been promoted to Pirate
Sallie is ready anytime I start to back up to the boat
Attached Images

Larry S is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message