Illegal deer breeder, and illegal hunting operation - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2014, 10:14 PM   #31
spurgersalty
Solidarity for what????

spurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec-Rig.006 View Post
RIGHT ... !

I sure hate it when people try to educate other people about something they might not understand. Can we please keep our threads to mindless uneducated trash "we" can all understand ... ?
Dude, I think they were referring to the target of the opening poster, not, the gentlemen trying to educate.
spurgersalty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2014, 11:47 PM   #32
Captain Stansel
Banned

Captain Stansel has been promoted to PirateCaptain Stansel has been promoted to PirateCaptain Stansel has been promoted to PirateCaptain Stansel has been promoted to PirateCaptain Stansel has been promoted to PirateCaptain Stansel has been promoted to PirateCaptain Stansel has been promoted to PirateCaptain Stansel has been promoted to PirateCaptain Stansel has been promoted to PirateCaptain Stansel has been promoted to PirateCaptain Stansel has been promoted to Pirate
If you want some serious entertainment contact these guys: [email protected]

They'll treat you right? Still laughing on the load of **** I got.

Ask them what a nighttime raccoon hunt goes for. If they don't have dogs ask if they can borrow some from their neighbors.
Captain Stansel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2014, 07:54 AM   #33
bigfishtx
Registered Users-pm+

bigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Pirate
Are they still requiring west Texas Elk to be tested? I know a couple of years back the biologist told us he had to take a sample if we killed one.
bigfishtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2014, 09:42 AM   #34
Tx_Biologist
Registered Users-pm+

Tx_Biologist has been promoted to PirateTx_Biologist has been promoted to PirateTx_Biologist has been promoted to PirateTx_Biologist has been promoted to PirateTx_Biologist has been promoted to PirateTx_Biologist has been promoted to PirateTx_Biologist has been promoted to PirateTx_Biologist has been promoted to PirateTx_Biologist has been promoted to PirateTx_Biologist has been promoted to PirateTx_Biologist has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfishtx View Post
Are they still requiring west Texas Elk to be tested? I know a couple of years back the biologist told us he had to take a sample if we killed one.
Yes in that area, also Sitka, Red Deer and Elk/Sitka/Red deer Hybrids.
Tx_Biologist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2014, 10:53 AM   #35
Hookem2012
Givem' a Dirt Nap

Hookem2012 has been promoted to PirateHookem2012 has been promoted to PirateHookem2012 has been promoted to PirateHookem2012 has been promoted to PirateHookem2012 has been promoted to PirateHookem2012 has been promoted to PirateHookem2012 has been promoted to PirateHookem2012 has been promoted to PirateHookem2012 has been promoted to PirateHookem2012 has been promoted to PirateHookem2012 has been promoted to Pirate
Is this the copy and paste post?
Hookem2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2014, 11:34 AM   #36
Rack Ranch
Certified Animal Chiropractor

Rack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to Pirate
That is not what I'm calling it. I wonder if anyone posting on this thread is a Liberal, dope smoking, gay marriage supporting, Scientologist that would love to get in Hiliary Clintons pants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem2012 View Post
Is this the copy and paste post?
Rack Ranch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2014, 11:39 AM   #37
AvianQuest
Theoretical Ecologist

AvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack Ranch View Post

That is not what I'm calling it. I wonder if anyone posting on this thread is a Liberal, dope smoking, gay marriage supporting, Scientologist that would love to get in Bill Clintons pants?
Fixed it for ya.
AvianQuest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2014, 12:58 PM   #38
Spec-Rig.006
Trap AF ...

Spec-Rig.006 has been promoted to PirateSpec-Rig.006 has been promoted to PirateSpec-Rig.006 has been promoted to PirateSpec-Rig.006 has been promoted to PirateSpec-Rig.006 has been promoted to PirateSpec-Rig.006 has been promoted to PirateSpec-Rig.006 has been promoted to PirateSpec-Rig.006 has been promoted to PirateSpec-Rig.006 has been promoted to PirateSpec-Rig.006 has been promoted to PirateSpec-Rig.006 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurgersalty View Post
Dude, I think they were referring to the target of the opening poster, not, the gentlemen trying to educate.
WELL ... I don't have time to read anything, I'm just looking to pot-stir ... jeeeeez! ha ha ha ha ha ha ...
Spec-Rig.006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2014, 04:09 PM   #39
AvianQuest
Theoretical Ecologist

AvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to PirateAvianQuest has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brete View Post

Can I get the Cliffs Notes.....I'm kinda busy....
My name's not Cliff, but...

Chronic wasting disease (CWD) is an unusual infection that has occurred in members of the deer family and was first identified in Colorado and has since spread to other areas (see map).

It mostly effects adult deer and is always fatal. Infected animals loss weight, start acting listless and start walking in repeated set patterns and give off an order like rotted meat.

Research has yet to show that this disease can be transmitted to humans, but as an added sense of caution, it’s advised that we should not consume the parts of deer that are known to contain the infection. These parts being, the brain, spinal cord, spleen, tonsils, lymph nodes or eyes

AvianQuest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #40
bigfishtx
Registered Users-pm+

bigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Pirate
I hope you dont expect me to read all of that.
bigfishtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message