New smoker breakin! - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > BBQ & Grilling Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2018, 07:54 AM   #11
tpool
Registered Users-pm+

tpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Pirate
Good luck 1buckfan1! I just did that and got burnt by my "business partner" and sold my trailer. But definitely can be profitable!!!! I wish I could build a BBQ "joint" and just be pitmaster!!! That's my long-term goal for the last 15+ years of work!! Just need the $$$ backing!

T-BONE
(tpool)
tpool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2018, 10:35 AM   #12
1buckfan1
Registered Users-pm+

1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate
2 pit masters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpool View Post
Good luck 1buckfan1! I just did that and got burnt by my "business partner" and sold my trailer. But definitely can be profitable!!!! I wish I could build a BBQ "joint" and just be pitmaster!!! That's my long-term goal for the last 15+ years of work!! Just need the $$$ backing!

T-BONE
(tpool)
Maybe we can work something out together. I'll contact you after they shut us down. I won't be able to do it alone.
1buckfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2018, 08:31 AM   #13
hook'n'em
76-37-5

hook'n'em has been promoted to Piratehook'n'em has been promoted to Piratehook'n'em has been promoted to Piratehook'n'em has been promoted to Piratehook'n'em has been promoted to Piratehook'n'em has been promoted to Piratehook'n'em has been promoted to Piratehook'n'em has been promoted to Piratehook'n'em has been promoted to Piratehook'n'em has been promoted to Piratehook'n'em has been promoted to Pirate
Great looking pit and those briskets look perfect!! Awesome job.
hook'n'em is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2018, 09:45 AM   #14
Gizzmo
Urban Redneck......and proud of it!

Gizzmo has been promoted to PirateGizzmo has been promoted to PirateGizzmo has been promoted to PirateGizzmo has been promoted to PirateGizzmo has been promoted to PirateGizzmo has been promoted to PirateGizzmo has been promoted to PirateGizzmo has been promoted to PirateGizzmo has been promoted to PirateGizzmo has been promoted to PirateGizzmo has been promoted to Pirate
That right there is 1 fine smoke ring, that would definitely get you in the mix at competitions
Attached Images

Gizzmo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2018, 02:28 PM   #15
1buckfan1
Registered Users-pm+

1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate1buckfan1 has been promoted to Pirate
Competitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzmo View Post
That right there is 1 fine smoke ring, that would definitely get you in the mix at competitions
I have never been in a competition but never had a mobile pit before either. Might give it a shot just for fun! and beer of course!
Old 11-10-2018, 02:10 PM   #16
That Robbie Guy
Registered Users-pm+

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
Dang. How much for a brisket?!
That Robbie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2018, 02:16 PM   #17
That Robbie Guy
Registered Users-pm+

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Robbie Guy View Post
Dang. How much for a brisket?!
Woah. We are ACTUALLY in the same area.
That Robbie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2018, 02:55 PM   #18
Texashookset
second to the last....

Texashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to Pirate
Heck of a good looking pit of meat. Well done.
Texashookset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2019, 07:40 AM   #19
1buckfan1
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Robbie Guy View Post
Woah. We are ACTUALLY in the same area.
PM'd you! Just now saw this. Sorry it took me so long to get back with you.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:24 PM   #20
fISHBUD
Don't call it a dream, call it a plan...

fISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to Pirate
Keep us posted!
I'll drive over and get some brisket from you when you get opened!
fISHBUD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message