2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

What Church Do You Attend?

15K views 95 replies 65 participants last post by  skiff_meister 
#1 ·
In the past, I have communicated with folks for a long time on here, to later find out they lived right around the corner from me. I thought it might be nice to know if some of us attended the same church on Sunday's. If you're not comfortable divulging this info, that's fine. I just thought it would be neat to see if we've been sitting by some fellow 2Coolers all along.

I'll go first.......

Cy-Fair Christian Church www.cfccnet.org

#27 ·
Mrs Backlasher said:
We now attend Fellowship of Pearland (FOP). It's structured on the principles in the book The Purpose-Driven Church by Rick Warren.
I have done a bible study on his book, really great and very fulfilling.

BTW my family has had several members called to do service unto the Lord, and my experience you never really leave the ministry. My heartfelt thank you to you and your husband for tending to his flock.
Meow

#32 ·
I came to that gospel concert there about a month ago with Gold City, The Mc KAmeys and the Talley Trio. Did you attend. IT WAS GREAT. I use to go there myself in the early 90's. Do you know Jim And Kaye Hastings. They are good friends of our family. I haven't talked to them in a while. What a beautiful church. The Morgans are great people.

#33 ·
I was not at that concert, but I do know the Hastings. Jim has helped my parents out with some situations that they have had. He is a real blessing to have around. I love it there and would not ever consider moving simply because of the fact that I don't think that I could ever find a church like it anywhere in the world!

Justin

#38 ·
Sacred Heart Catholic Church in beautiful downtown Rockport. Usually the Saturday 6:00pm service, sometimes the 7:30 am on Sunday.

There sure were lots of spring breakers last Saturday, instead of the usual winter texans.

#39 ·
Guess I am kind of like J (yikes!). Raised Catholic, wife as well and now considering changing. We sometimes (used to be every Sunday) attend St. Cecilia's Catholic Church. Since we are not regular attendees at this time we get our religion from television ministries and personal reading.

#49 ·
Old River Baptist. I never went to church growing up but God led me to Old River through my son and it has been awesome. God is sssooooooooooooo good.

Reactions: luv2fish
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.