To early to wade the surf? - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-27-2020, 11:33 AM   #41
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Yep I plan to hit the surf a lot this summer.

Giants have from from the surf off boliver as early as february in the past. When does the majority start showing up.. about now.. should be any day. But yes.. we anglers need the wind to switch to NW, N, or NE light or SE light. By light I mean less than 8-10 SE. The fish are probably there.. we just need the weather to cooperate.
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2020, 12:29 PM   #42
donald
Registered Users-pm+

donald is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
i am sooo ready!!!!! would be interested in hooking up with some of yall one day at surfside!!!!
donald is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2020, 03:13 PM   #43
teeroy
Fightin' the system

teeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirate
Smoked em in the surf in April on artificials.
teeroy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2020, 02:58 PM   #44
Saltwater Addiction
Registered Users-pm+

Saltwater Addiction has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Addiction has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Addiction has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Addiction has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Addiction has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Addiction has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Addiction has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Addiction has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Addiction has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Addiction has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Addiction has been promoted to Pirate
Fishing the surf is one of my favorite trout fishing times. Usually get the bigger fish from now until late June. If it's flat, green and tide moving it's time to go. This time of year the afternoon can be better than AM really more of a tide factor. Live bait works best but we usually hammer them on tops or tails. Because you can get pretty beat up in the surf, it's not for everyone. Last May I caught several 25" to 26". Hoping this year turns on! Pura Vida.
Saltwater Addiction is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2020, 03:08 PM   #45
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltwater Addiction View Post
Fishing the surf is one of my favorite trout fishing times. Usually get the bigger fish from now until late June. If it's flat, green and tide moving it's time to go. This time of year the afternoon can be better than AM really more of a tide factor. Live bait works best but we usually hammer them on tops or tails. Because you can get pretty beat up in the surf, it's not for everyone. Last May I caught several 25" to 26". Hoping this year turns on! Pura Vida.
i'd like to fish more afternoons, surf or bay. but it is so hard to find a calm afternoon. and now that i've become a fair weather fisherman, decisions decisions.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2020, 04:05 PM   #46
bas2466
Registered Users-pm+

bas2466 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I crushed them yesterday from 545-745 PM and today from 630-9 AM. Several fish above 24 inches. Was at the water tower access on the west end of the island yesterday and access 13 this morning. All on mirrodines.
bas2466 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2020, 07:37 PM   #47
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas2466 View Post
I crushed them yesterday from 545-745 PM and today from 630-9 AM. Several fish above 24 inches. Was at the water tower access on the west end of the island yesterday and access 13 this morning. All on mirrodines.
nice work, did you try tops??
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2020, 07:53 PM   #48
bas2466
Registered Users-pm+

bas2466 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I didn’t even change lures. The action was consistent.
bas2466 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2020, 10:24 AM   #49
mertz09
Registered Users-pm+

mertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bas2466 View Post
I didn’t even change lures. The action was consistent.
Outstanding! Thanks for the report.
mertz09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message