Transmission Shop in NW Houston - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-20-2017, 07:03 AM   #1
Fish
Registered Users-pm+

Fish has been promoted to PirateFish has been promoted to PirateFish has been promoted to PirateFish has been promoted to PirateFish has been promoted to PirateFish has been promoted to PirateFish has been promoted to PirateFish has been promoted to PirateFish has been promoted to PirateFish has been promoted to PirateFish has been promoted to Pirate
Transmission Shop in NW Houston

Any referrals for a good transmission shop in NW Houston?
Fish is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2017, 07:30 AM   #2
SetDaHook
Whoever invented work couldn't fish

SetDaHook has been promoted to PirateSetDaHook has been promoted to PirateSetDaHook has been promoted to PirateSetDaHook has been promoted to PirateSetDaHook has been promoted to PirateSetDaHook has been promoted to PirateSetDaHook has been promoted to PirateSetDaHook has been promoted to PirateSetDaHook has been promoted to PirateSetDaHook has been promoted to PirateSetDaHook has been promoted to Pirate
HATS (Houston Automatic Trans Service) on 249 just past willowbrook mall
SetDaHook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2017, 08:03 AM   #3
steverino
Registered Users-pm+

steverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Pirate
sheepy2 Hats x2

I've had 3 or more transmissions rebuilt by them. They are competitive but not the cheapest. No failures/returns to date. They are honest and do good work. I still own 2 vehicles with HAT rebuilds. These are older trucks (1982 and 1996 Chevy 4X4s) that sit in the driveway all or most of the time with no leaks and the running 1996 has no tranny issues. I would always go back to them if I needed a transmission rebuilt. I don't go with the cheapest (I worked for the City on and off for over 43 years and know for a fact that low bid is not always the best bid). I go for excellent to good quality for the best price (the best bid)! Good luck!
steverino is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2017, 09:38 AM   #4
Cool Breeze
Undocumented User-pms+

Cool Breeze has been promoted to PirateCool Breeze has been promoted to PirateCool Breeze has been promoted to PirateCool Breeze has been promoted to PirateCool Breeze has been promoted to PirateCool Breeze has been promoted to PirateCool Breeze has been promoted to PirateCool Breeze has been promoted to PirateCool Breeze has been promoted to PirateCool Breeze has been promoted to PirateCool Breeze has been promoted to Pirate
Make it 3 for Houston Automatic Transmission. They have done no less than 6 for myself and friends, great people and service.
Cool Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message