IWB Holster - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Firearms/Reloading/Handloading Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #1
2013Shoalcat
Registered Users-pm+

2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate
IWB Holster

Anyone have a good iwb holster for a S&W Bodyguard ? Looking for one but can't find one locally. Any good suggestions so I can order one.
2013Shoalcat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #2
Capt Scott Reeh
Banned

Capt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to Pirate
I have a bunch of holsters...trust me...LOL..IMO, the most comfortable IWB holster that I use is the Crossbreed Supertuck.
Capt Scott Reeh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 09:22 AM   #3
mrvmax
Registered Users-pm+

mrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateermrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateermrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateermrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateermrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateermrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateermrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateermrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateermrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateermrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateermrvmax has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Check here from time to time. Right now they do not have any but you can get some good deals on seconds:
http://crossbreedseconds.com/
mrvmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 11:30 AM   #4
2013Shoalcat
Registered Users-pm+

2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate2013Shoalcat has been promoted to Pirate
I use a crossbreed for my 1911's and love it. Just wanting something smaller for the S&W 380.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #5
Fishtexx
Registered Users-pm+

Fishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to Pirate
I am very pleased with my Comp Tac Minotaur IWB. Company is located in Spring.

www.comp-tac.com
Fishtexx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #6
Capt Scott Reeh
Banned

Capt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to PirateCapt Scott Reeh has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHTEXX View Post
I am very pleased with my Comp Tac Minotaur IWB. Company is located in Spring.

www.comp-tac.com
I have a Comp-Tac Minotaur for my Kahr.....just can't seem to break it in.My CB is more comfortable for me.I will say this about the Comp-Tac......very well built holster....their paddle holster is a good one aswell.
Capt Scott Reeh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #7
Stuart
Borders, language, culture

Stuart has been promoted to PirateStuart has been promoted to PirateStuart has been promoted to PirateStuart has been promoted to PirateStuart has been promoted to PirateStuart has been promoted to PirateStuart has been promoted to PirateStuart has been promoted to PirateStuart has been promoted to PirateStuart has been promoted to PirateStuart has been promoted to Pirate
I'd be pocket holstering it.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #8
2013Shoalcat
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I'd be pocket holstering it.
That's how I carry it. Just looking for something different. Wanted to see what most were using for it.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #9
Whodathunkit
This space for rent

Whodathunkit has been promoted to PirateWhodathunkit has been promoted to PirateWhodathunkit has been promoted to PirateWhodathunkit has been promoted to PirateWhodathunkit has been promoted to PirateWhodathunkit has been promoted to PirateWhodathunkit has been promoted to PirateWhodathunkit has been promoted to PirateWhodathunkit has been promoted to PirateWhodathunkit has been promoted to PirateWhodathunkit has been promoted to Pirate
Crossbreed for my Glock 19, makes my side "happy-happy-happy"
Whodathunkit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #10
Reloder28
Banned

Reloder28 has been promoted to PirateReloder28 has been promoted to PirateReloder28 has been promoted to PirateReloder28 has been promoted to PirateReloder28 has been promoted to PirateReloder28 has been promoted to PirateReloder28 has been promoted to PirateReloder28 has been promoted to PirateReloder28 has been promoted to PirateReloder28 has been promoted to PirateReloder28 has been promoted to Pirate
www.elpasosaddlery.com
Reloder28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message