LF scrap marble or granite - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > DIY (Do it yourself) forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
Thisjustin
Registered Users-pm+

Thisjustin has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieThisjustin has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieThisjustin has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieThisjustin has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieThisjustin has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieThisjustin has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieThisjustin has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieThisjustin has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieThisjustin has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieThisjustin has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieThisjustin has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
LF scrap marble or granite

anybody got some spare granite or marble for a counter top? i have a small island id like to put a nice countertop on but i dont have alot of $. can anyone help me out?
Thisjustin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
WTAggie
Registered Users-pm+

WTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterWTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterWTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterWTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterWTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterWTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterWTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterWTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterWTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterWTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterWTAggie has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
You might go to a place that cuts the marble/granite and find the flawed pieces that they have. I recently went to a place in Corpus and they had a huge area full of granite, that had chips and different flaws, which I'm sure they would discount.
WTAggie is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2013, 10:05 AM   #3
OLD BULL
Registered Users-pm+

OLD BULL is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Granite

If your in Houston I have a piece of santa cecilia granite that you can have. Its not that wide but pretty long. I can measure it if your interested.
OLD BULL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2013, 03:21 PM   #4
fishinfool
Registered Users-pm+

fishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Piratefishinfool has been promoted to Pirate
might try the habitat for humanity store (called Re-store) in sugarland. they have several pieces of granit or some type solid surface pieces.

this place takes construction material in by donation and then sells at good prices to help make money for their habitat for humanity projects around town.
fishinfool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
Slip
Registered Users-pm+

Slip has been promoted to PirateSlip has been promoted to PirateSlip has been promoted to PirateSlip has been promoted to PirateSlip has been promoted to PirateSlip has been promoted to PirateSlip has been promoted to PirateSlip has been promoted to PirateSlip has been promoted to PirateSlip has been promoted to PirateSlip has been promoted to Pirate
Where you located? If still interested, I have a piece that I would give you. About 4 ft. By4 ft. It is thicker than normal sheet granite at 1" full thickness. Blue Pearl I believe is the name and a more expensive style.
Slip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2013, 12:12 AM   #6
Safe2breathe
Registered Users-pm+

Safe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to Gunner
How big and where are you located?
Safe2breathe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2013, 07:06 PM   #7
chrismunn
Registered Users-pm+

chrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrismunn has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
If you're just looking for a cheap remnant and you're in the Austin area come by www.alphagraniteaustin.com . We've got enough cheap stone to sink a boat...
chrismunn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message