Double Down Deer Feed - Holden Pasture Deer Lease 2018-2019 - Page 177 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2019, 08:07 PM   #1761
Mikeyhunts
Registered Users-pm+

Mikeyhunts has been promoted to PirateMikeyhunts has been promoted to PirateMikeyhunts has been promoted to PirateMikeyhunts has been promoted to PirateMikeyhunts has been promoted to PirateMikeyhunts has been promoted to PirateMikeyhunts has been promoted to PirateMikeyhunts has been promoted to PirateMikeyhunts has been promoted to PirateMikeyhunts has been promoted to PirateMikeyhunts has been promoted to Pirate
Stud......

You duped me hook line and sinker....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mikeyhunts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2019, 08:09 PM   #1762
Midlandtxhunter
Registered Users-pm+

Midlandtxhunter has been promoted to PirateMidlandtxhunter has been promoted to PirateMidlandtxhunter has been promoted to PirateMidlandtxhunter has been promoted to PirateMidlandtxhunter has been promoted to PirateMidlandtxhunter has been promoted to PirateMidlandtxhunter has been promoted to PirateMidlandtxhunter has been promoted to PirateMidlandtxhunter has been promoted to PirateMidlandtxhunter has been promoted to PirateMidlandtxhunter has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadonrod View Post
Well after all the hard work and time spent in the pasture this year I finally got him! The buck of a lifetime! He’s not my biggest buck but man I’m stocked 😜.
I knew if I snuck into my wife’s stand when she left I would find a trophy!
Here he is.
Atta Boy!!!
Midlandtxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2019, 08:11 PM   #1763
Texashookset
second to the last....

Texashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to Pirate
187”!!
Texashookset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2019, 09:11 PM   #1764
FISH TAILS
Registered Users-pm+

FISH TAILS has been promoted to PirateFISH TAILS has been promoted to PirateFISH TAILS has been promoted to PirateFISH TAILS has been promoted to PirateFISH TAILS has been promoted to PirateFISH TAILS has been promoted to PirateFISH TAILS has been promoted to PirateFISH TAILS has been promoted to PirateFISH TAILS has been promoted to PirateFISH TAILS has been promoted to PirateFISH TAILS has been promoted to Pirate
That’s buck has some great main beams!!! Keep the pictures coming!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FISH TAILS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM   #1765
Big Guns 1971
Registered Users-pm+

Big Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to Pirate
That definitely was a good one to shoot. Congratulations on a great harvest. Removing a lot of the coyotes may make the coon population explode. Hope Monica gets a nice one before season end. Keep the pictures coming you are doing an awesome job.
Big Guns 1971 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 06:23 AM   #1766
jtburf
Back in da Saddle

jtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadonrod View Post
Well after all the hard work and time spent in the pasture this year I finally got him! The buck of a lifetime! He’s not my biggest buck but man I’m stocked 😜.
I knew if I snuck into my wife’s stand when she left I would find a trophy!
Here he is.
Do we score him in Millimeters?

John
jtburf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 08:08 AM   #1767
bowmansdad
Registered Users-pm+

bowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Pirate
Nice one, Brett! I wish I would have seen one like him this year, he’s a shooter in my county.
bowmansdad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 08:10 AM   #1768
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
Speechless
WillieT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 02:10 PM   #1769
redville
Registered Users-pm+

redville has been promoted to Pirateredville has been promoted to Pirateredville has been promoted to Pirateredville has been promoted to Pirateredville has been promoted to Pirateredville has been promoted to Pirateredville has been promoted to Pirateredville has been promoted to Pirateredville has been promoted to Pirateredville has been promoted to Pirateredville has been promoted to Pirate
Score and age....never mind just age
redville is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 05:07 PM   #1770
broadonrod

broadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Pirate
Cactus Flat Ranch Arrow Heads

Just getting caught up!
Thanks for all the replies. Not much to my buck lol. He will make steaks and sausage though 😉.
I couldn’t help my self stretching out the hunt yesterday.
We are back in the blinds again this evening.
We have the hunters with us this eveing. One of them is Eddie “ tge gentleman that keeps our deers water tanks full all year” he is huhting a nice buck with Joe. I sure hope they get him!
Our guest Harold and Greg are hunting with me and Jimbo.
Harold and I are hunting in a stand I haven't set in this year and starting off slow so far. I’ll post pictures if we see any good ones...

On another note my dad an I spent the day checking on the contractors over at the Cactus Flat Ranch and went scouting for more Indian camp sights. We found them! We found 2 more camps with circular camp fire rocks still in place and these 2 arrow heads in just 10 minutes of looking. He is really enjoying the new ranch. One of his favorite things to do is hunt arrow heads and we got them all over the ranch.
We have found them every place we have stopped to look. That ranch had to have been covered with Indians at one time! We also saw a beautiful buck there this afternoon! I was excited about that, he was super heavy and lots of points!
We should have some really big deer on the Cactus Flat Ranch next year with the feed program we have in place now! We are feeding Double Down free choice with feed stations about every 70 acres!
We plan on booking a select few trophy hunts there next season and should have some really good ones. I’ll post about those hunts later but we will start booking for next year sometime next week.
Thanks again everyone and hope to have some big bucks hit the ground this evening.
First buck and a pile of javalina walking out now.
Attached Images