ABSURD Fishing Challenge??? Catching Record Size Carp on 2 lb Line! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Line Class Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2017, 07:33 PM   #1
SharkBait >*)\\\><(
Not All Who Wander Are Lost..

SharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to Pirate
Spineyes ABSURD Fishing Challenge??? Catching Record Size Carp on 2 lb Line!

Decided to spool up my ultra lite rods with fresh 2 lb Berkley Xl-smooth casting after watching 1Rod1Reel's video using it, I really just wanted to see what i could land on it.

I grew up fishing the same size rod i use in this video with 4 lb line and caught all sorts of big fish in freshwater and saltwater even. i have actually fished 2 lb line before, im not going to lie though half way through this fight i was wondering what the heck i got myself into.

the current IGFA line class record for common carp is 31 pounds 3 ounces more than likely i just bested that by a few pounds.

location - Town Lake, Austin, Texas
Rod used - Quantum micro lite
Reel- Quantum Optix 10
Line- Berkley XL Smooth catsing 2 lb
Kayak- Malibu Mini-X

SharkBait >*)\\\><( is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2017, 08:16 AM   #2
tngbmt
Registered Users-pm+

tngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Pirate
does it take into consideration boat, kayak or shore fishing?
tngbmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 12:40 AM   #3
Big Guns 1971
Registered Users-pm+

Big Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to PirateBig Guns 1971 has been promoted to Pirate
looked like lots of fun
Big Guns 1971 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2017, 10:31 PM   #4
teamfirstcast
Registered Users-pm+

teamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirateteamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirateteamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirateteamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirateteamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirateteamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirateteamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirateteamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirateteamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirateteamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirateteamfirstcast has been promoted to Pirate
awesome catch dude!
teamfirstcast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message