Dang Smooth Talkin' Salesman! - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > BBQ & Grilling Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2016, 06:40 PM   #11
Pocketfisherman
POC chunker

Pocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to Pirate
You will be happy, they produce a great product and the food that comes out of them are amazing. Bestest juiciest grilled chicken, pork, and steaks ever! Same with Sausage.
Pocketfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2016, 06:33 PM   #12
MT Stringer
Charter Member

MT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to Pirate
It's here!

The FedEx guy dropped it off this morning. I got it assembled and tested. The fans run, the auger turns, the hot rod started heating up, and the temp was changing on the digital display. I pronounce it ready to fire! Well, I would if it would stop raining!

Here's a few pics taken in the garage. Note the second grill. I ordered it as part of the original order so it shipped at the same time.
Mike
Attached Images

MT Stringer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2016, 03:37 PM   #13
Haute Pursuit
Give it hell Remy!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
It's purdy Mike! I have a Rec Tec pellet smoker being delivered tomorrow. Going to do a test cook on ribs Saturday morning and then a cheap brisket will go on Saturday night to try on Sunday. Hopefully the weather is good so I don't have to smoke up my barn... LOL
Haute Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2016, 03:54 PM   #14
MT Stringer
Charter Member

MT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to PirateMT Stringer has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks Blake. I am going to start with some chicken. If I don't burn it up, I'll move on to other stuff. :-)
Old 03-31-2016, 03:56 PM   #15
MT Stringer
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketfisherman View Post
You will be happy, they produce a great product and the food that comes out of them are amazing. Bestest juiciest grilled chicken, pork, and steaks ever! Same with Sausage.
Thanks. Looking forward to some good eatin'.
Old 04-01-2016, 05:16 PM   #16
Shaky
"We're gonna need a bigger boat!"

Shaky has been promoted to PirateShaky has been promoted to PirateShaky has been promoted to PirateShaky has been promoted to PirateShaky has been promoted to PirateShaky has been promoted to PirateShaky has been promoted to PirateShaky has been promoted to PirateShaky has been promoted to PirateShaky has been promoted to PirateShaky has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Stringer View Post
Thanks Blake. I am going to start with some chicken. If I don't burn it up, I'll move on to other stuff. :-)
I wish mine still looked that that! Check out the traeger website and try their chicken recipe. easy and comes out just about perfect.

I also suggest B&B pellets, Lots cheaper and seem to be better quality.
Shaky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2016, 08:21 PM   #17
Gottagofishin
Roll Tide!

Gottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to Pirate
Thats a nice looking rig. I seriously considered one but im right on the bay and if it isnt stainless it wont last long outside.

Is there a burn in on it? My Smokin Tex came with "burn in" wood. You ran it for 8 hours with no meat to burn off all the oils and stuff from the manufacturing, and to provide some initial smoke seasoning.

Can't wait to see what in turns out.
Gottagofishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2016, 10:47 PM   #18
MT Stringer
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottagofishin View Post
Thats a nice looking rig. I seriously considered one but im right on the bay and if it isnt stainless it wont last long outside.

Is there a burn in on it? My Smokin Tex came with "burn in" wood. You ran it for 8 hours with no meat to burn off all the oils and stuff from the manufacturing, and to provide some initial smoke seasoning.

Can't wait to see what in turns out.
Yes, it has instructions for a burn in. Not as long as you stated. To me, the oils look like and feel like vegetable oil. I hope to get that done tomorrow, and maybe cook something Sunday.

Mike