Surffishing this weekend 6/28-6/29 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Gulf Coast Surf Fishing Message Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2019, 12:47 PM   #1
Joejoe070
Registered Users-pm+

Joejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to Pirate
Surffishing this weekend 6/28-6/29

Headed to Gorda this weekend and I saw the winds is not to bad is it ok enough to go surf fishing I’m dragging the boat with me as well but wondering now if the surf will be just ok enough to try that out one morning how many days does the wind need to be low to the surf to lay up thanks for any advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joejoe070 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2019, 10:19 AM   #2
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
It will be fine for surf fishing, but if your talking about fishing for trout in the surf, than maybe not so much.
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 12:23 PM   #3
mccain
\m/

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchum View Post
It will be fine for surf fishing, but if your talking about fishing for trout in the surf, than maybe not so much.
i dunno, seas 1' this weekend and water is starting to look better on the galvez cams.
Attached Images

mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2019, 06:52 AM   #4
Ancuegar
Registered Users-pm+

Ancuegar has been promoted to PirateAncuegar has been promoted to PirateAncuegar has been promoted to PirateAncuegar has been promoted to PirateAncuegar has been promoted to PirateAncuegar has been promoted to PirateAncuegar has been promoted to PirateAncuegar has been promoted to PirateAncuegar has been promoted to PirateAncuegar has been promoted to PirateAncuegar has been promoted to Pirate
Ill be on the beach at Matagorda somewhere on Sunday green water or not!
Ancuegar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2019, 10:50 AM   #5
wavygravy
Registered Users-pm+

wavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Anyone know what Sargent beaches will look like with the +1ft tides in the mornings this weekend? Will there be enough sand to drive on? With all the rain lately I would imagine the beach road up top will be a bit messy.
wavygravy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2019, 04:59 PM   #6
impulse
'81 Aggie

impulse has been promoted to Pirateimpulse has been promoted to Pirateimpulse has been promoted to Pirateimpulse has been promoted to Pirateimpulse has been promoted to Pirateimpulse has been promoted to Pirateimpulse has been promoted to Pirateimpulse has been promoted to Pirateimpulse has been promoted to Pirateimpulse has been promoted to Pirateimpulse has been promoted to Pirate
I can't speak for other beaches, but the chocolate milk around Sea Isle in Galveston has turned almost green to the beach. Not ideal yet, but 90% improved from last weekend.
Just a foot or so, breaking real close to shore.

I'm headed out to try some beach fishing if the thunderstorms hold off. May even put the kayaks in...
impulse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2019, 06:06 PM   #7
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavygravy View Post
Anyone know what Sargent beaches will look like with the +1ft tides in the mornings this weekend? Will there be enough sand to drive on? With all the rain lately I would imagine the beach road up top will be a bit messy.
I'm down here now and the tide is way out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message