Daily Manna for Thursday, March 9, 2006 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Food For the Soul
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2006, 07:29 AM   #1
ComeFrom?
Registered Users-pm+

ComeFrom? has been promoted to PirateComeFrom? has been promoted to PirateComeFrom? has been promoted to PirateComeFrom? has been promoted to PirateComeFrom? has been promoted to PirateComeFrom? has been promoted to PirateComeFrom? has been promoted to PirateComeFrom? has been promoted to PirateComeFrom? has been promoted to PirateComeFrom? has been promoted to PirateComeFrom? has been promoted to Pirate
Daily Manna for Thursday, March 9, 2006

Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it--he will be blessed in what he does. James 1:23-25 NIV
ComeFrom? is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2006, 10:27 AM   #2
luv2fish
Fisher of Men

luv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirate
REad the word, Live the Word, Breath the Word, LIVE FOR THE LORD AMEN

Heres something to share also,

Trust in HIS timing
Rely on HIS promises
Wait for HIS answers
Believe in HIS Miracles
Rejoice in HIS goodness
Relax in HIS Preseence

Come near to God, and HE will come near to you. JAmes 4:8

Thank you "Come From" for sharing God's Word
luv2fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2006, 10:33 AM   #3
ROBOWADER
Registered Users-pm+

ROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to Pirate
Guys, this is a fishing board...........................
ROBOWADER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2006, 10:40 AM   #4
Hooked Up
Old School 2cool

Hooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4 Robo

No it's not! There are forums available to you that address only fishing but maybe reading this will help you see it differently. Stick around. "ALL are welcome". I'll pray for ya, Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBOWADER
Guys, this is a fishing board...........................
Hooked Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2006, 10:55 AM   #5
ROBOWADER
Registered Users-pm+

ROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to Pirate
2coolfishing.com ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooked Up
No it's not! There are forums available to you that address only fishing but maybe reading this will help you see it differently. Stick around. "ALL are welcome". I'll pray for ya, Guy
Please do, I need all the help I can get.

I understand a pray for me thread becuase something very bad has happened. However, the pray for me becuase my uncles twiced removed dog has a hang nail gets old. Or just putting up some bible verse for no reason....

Why dont you guys just start a religous forum??????????? On the other hand I guess I dont have to open the thread either......
ROBOWADER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2006, 11:01 AM   #6
luv2fish
Fisher of Men

luv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirateluv2fish has been promoted to Pirate
I sure see the Lord working in alot of 2coolers lives right now as we speak, so here's to The Power of God. There are alot people here asking for prayers. I am a fisherman of fish and the Lord tells us to be Fishers of Men. SO....Bless us with knowledge and wisdom today Dear Lord.
luv2fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #7
"The Marshall"
Gold Star Member/Blue Star Ointment

"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate"The Marshall" has been promoted to Pirate
het don't be makin' lite of no hang nails ...they can be bad suckas...
"The Marshall" is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #8
Hooked Up
Old School 2cool

Hooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4 I think I can answer that.

You are correct about 2cool. This is TTMB. 2cool has many forums and we are free to browse or not browse them as we choose. A recommendation was made some time back to create a "Christian / prayer forum". Even Mont said he did not want us shoved into closet (or similar language). TTMB is a family oriented discussion forum that "all" of us are free to use as long as we keep our passions within due bounds. I wondered how long it would take for a member of another self proclaimed subdivision of this board to attack these threads. It has been said that the only tools Satan really possesses is accusation and attacks. I urge you to consider that. How many times has the other subdivision on this board emphatically stated that they should not be censored? Why would you want to censore the "J" list? In conclusion; Christ fought and died for me and you. I will not stand by and fail to fight for him! Tight lines my brother, Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBOWADER
Please do, I need all the help I can get.

I understand a pray for me thread becuase something very bad has happened. However, the pray for me becuase my uncles twiced removed dog has a hang nail gets old. Or just putting up some bible verse for no reason....

Why dont you guys just start a religous forum??????????? On the other hand I guess I dont have to open the thread either......
Old 03-09-2006, 11:15 AM   #9
InfamousJ
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16

InfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooked Up
I wondered how long it would take for a member of another self proclaimed subdivision of this board to attack these threads. It has been said that the only tools Satan really possesses is accusation and attacks. I urge you to consider that. How many times has the other subdivision on this board emphatically stated that they should not be censored? Why would you want to censore the "J" list? In conclusion; Christ fought and died for me and you. I will not stand by and fail to fight for him! Tight lines my brother, Guy
Hey mr righteousness... you think you are better than the "self proclaimed subdivision" or the "J list" that you so happily just made up. I can tell you from experience I am almost sure I have a leg up on you, sir. I'd say you need to read Robos comments as they were intended and not try to show us that you are now or have been holyier than thou.

For the record, I am strong Christian and know all about the ins and outs of what it takes, how to live through Him, etc., etc. Don't go criticizing or patronizing what you don't see.

An you can do all the prayer threads you want. I have no issue with them and will open and read what I want.

J list? Come on... you are "better" than that, ehh?
InfamousJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2006, 11:19 AM
ROBOWADER
This message has been deleted by ROBOWADER.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:19 AM   #10
Hooked Up
Old School 2cool

Texasflag4 Hmmmmmmm......accuse and attack?

Well spoken but I'm not going to engage in a name calling contest here. We will continue to post prayers here as long as we are so moved to do so. Why would this bother you? Tight lines, Guy