Snapper Slappers - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 07-14-2004, 07:08 PM   #11
pilar
El jefe

pilar has been promoted to Piratepilar has been promoted to Piratepilar has been promoted to Piratepilar has been promoted to Piratepilar has been promoted to Piratepilar has been promoted to Piratepilar has been promoted to Piratepilar has been promoted to Piratepilar has been promoted to Piratepilar has been promoted to Piratepilar has been promoted to Pirate
Brew snap slap

i like white in 5oz tiped with fresh "noth mushey bait " cast out in all directions till you find fish reel in slow just to keep slack out
pilar is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2004, 09:53 AM   #12
michaelbaranowski
Live Like No One Else.

michaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Pirate
Last night I think I picked up every color they have in the 5oz size. So if color the what makes the difference I should be able to find out tom.
michaelbaranowski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2004, 03:12 PM   #13
Stay Bent
Registered Users-pm+

Stay Bent has been promoted to PirateStay Bent has been promoted to PirateStay Bent has been promoted to PirateStay Bent has been promoted to PirateStay Bent has been promoted to PirateStay Bent has been promoted to PirateStay Bent has been promoted to PirateStay Bent has been promoted to PirateStay Bent has been promoted to PirateStay Bent has been promoted to PirateStay Bent has been promoted to Pirate
Just My 2 Cents

When into the baby Snaps, I will put on the 1 or 3 oz, depending on current and flip it out with a whole frozen sardine to slowly drop thru the depth and hopefully get nailed by the suspended bigger Snapper. It worked for a triple limit in April, but slow lately.
Bernard
Stay Bent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2004, 11:17 PM   #14
Santiago

Santiago is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
This might sound like a dumb question but on the package there is an absolutely frightening warning about the lure containing lead which causes cancer and that you should wash your hands after use. Is that just a worst case scenerio or could that be any cause for concern?
Santiago is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2004, 08:25 AM   #15
mcgolfer
Registered Users-pm+

mcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
yes this is a very serious problem. you should discontinue using anything fishing lures or weights with lead in them. you need to drop them off at the national lead storage facility aka my storage shed in freeport on hwy 332. i will properly dispose of them for you. be sure to not handle them with out gloves. i also accept shot gun shells and bullets made with lead......rick

p.s. i also accept unopened packs and cartons of cigarettes but only the ones with the surgeons generals warning.....thanks rick
mcgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2004, 08:29 AM   #16
Steelersfan
Banned

Steelersfan has been promoted to PirateSteelersfan has been promoted to PirateSteelersfan has been promoted to PirateSteelersfan has been promoted to PirateSteelersfan has been promoted to PirateSteelersfan has been promoted to PirateSteelersfan has been promoted to PirateSteelersfan has been promoted to PirateSteelersfan has been promoted to PirateSteelersfan has been promoted to PirateSteelersfan has been promoted to Pirate
If Antlers, OK is too far of a drive for you, another proper disposal site is my tackle box at my apartment here in Kingwood. Please feel free to stop by anytime and I will be sure to take all your lead containing lures off your hands! :-)
Steelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2004, 10:36 AM   #17
Jerry-rigged
Fishing from a paddle boat...

Jerry-rigged has been promoted to PirateJerry-rigged has been promoted to PirateJerry-rigged has been promoted to PirateJerry-rigged has been promoted to PirateJerry-rigged has been promoted to PirateJerry-rigged has been promoted to PirateJerry-rigged has been promoted to PirateJerry-rigged has been promoted to PirateJerry-rigged has been promoted to PirateJerry-rigged has been promoted to PirateJerry-rigged has been promoted to Pirate
Don't worry, you will only get sick if you live in Califoria.

Jerry
Jerry-rigged is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2004, 04:54 PM   #18
Santiago

Santiago is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
lol National lead storage facility! yea I thought it might be an overeaction and I did notice that it says it can cause cancer only in California. So I guess I'm ok as long as I stay here.
Santiago is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2004, 08:38 PM   #19
Plugger

Plugger is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
went out 7-15 used them all day [5 oz & 7 oz] caught a lot of snapper and 2 aj but none on the s.s. that was my first time but so far Im not impressed but I will give it a couple of more trys befor I give it up I will keep youall posted. Plugger
Plugger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2004, 01:15 PM   #20
Reel Woman
Registered Users-pm+

Reel Woman has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerReel Woman has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerReel Woman has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerReel Woman has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerReel Woman has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerReel Woman has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerReel Woman has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerReel Woman has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerReel Woman has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerReel Woman has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerReel Woman has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
LMAO at Rick!

You're to funny!
Reel Woman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message