Cilantro Dip - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Recipes
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2016, 09:44 AM   #1
essayons75
Professional Salesman

essayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirate
Cilantro Dip

I've been making this for several years and it is a hit. Eat with chips or on quesadillas, fajitas....

Cilantro Dip

1 c. mayo
1 c. buttermilk
1 c. sour cream
1 packet Ranch Dressing (not dip)
1 bunch cilantro (or less)
1 pickled jalapeno (optional)

Blend all together. Will last for a week in refrigerator.
essayons75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2016, 08:47 AM   #2
bluefin
Senior Mumbler

bluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Pirate
That sounds pretty good. Will have to try it. Thanks
bluefin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2017, 04:14 AM   #3
THUNDERSTORM
Registered Users-pm+

THUNDERSTORM has been promoted to PirateTHUNDERSTORM has been promoted to PirateTHUNDERSTORM has been promoted to PirateTHUNDERSTORM has been promoted to PirateTHUNDERSTORM has been promoted to PirateTHUNDERSTORM has been promoted to PirateTHUNDERSTORM has been promoted to PirateTHUNDERSTORM has been promoted to PirateTHUNDERSTORM has been promoted to PirateTHUNDERSTORM has been promoted to PirateTHUNDERSTORM has been promoted to Pirate
gonna try it this weekend ,at duck camp
THUNDERSTORM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2017, 11:10 AM   #4
jack k
Registered Users-pm+

jack k is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I have to double the recipe. goes to fast !
jack k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2017, 09:11 PM   #5
Bocephus
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>

Bocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to Pirate
Gonna try it sounds good.
Bocephus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2017, 09:59 PM   #6
Flat's Hunter
The POC Experience

Flat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to Pirate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Flat's Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2017, 05:21 AM   #7
FISHINFOOL87
Registered Users-pm+

FISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to PirateFISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to PirateFISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to PirateFISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to PirateFISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to PirateFISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to PirateFISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to PirateFISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to PirateFISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to PirateFISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to PirateFISHINFOOL87 has been promoted to Pirate
I am defiantly going to try this!
FISHINFOOL87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2017, 06:57 PM   #8
tdgal
Registered Users-pm+

tdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Pirate
Brew2 Dip

Quote:
Originally Posted by essayons75 View Post

Blend all together. Will last for a week in refrigerator.
Mine only lasted 2 days !!!! That's cause the kids ate it all up !!!!
Instead of the jalapeno, I added 1 small can of green chilies.

GOOD STUFF, Thanks
tdgal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2017, 12:50 PM   #9
kweber
Registered Users-pm+

kweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Pirate
looks interesting...
what about a little avocado?
kweber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2017, 01:44 PM   #10
Reality Czech
Registered Users-pm+

Reality Czech has been promoted to PirateReality Czech has been promoted to PirateReality Czech has been promoted to PirateReality Czech has been promoted to PirateReality Czech has been promoted to PirateReality Czech has been promoted to PirateReality Czech has been promoted to PirateReality Czech has been promoted to PirateReality Czech has been promoted to PirateReality Czech has been promoted to PirateReality Czech has been promoted to Pirate
Anyone else here besides me that is cursed with cilantro disliking gene?

http://www.thekitchn.com/this-is-why...ilantro-244281

I'm not knocking the recipe, I'm sure it tastes great for those that like cilantro. I may even try it with parsley, I luv parsley.
Reality Czech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message