2015 Lariats - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Trucks/Towing/Trailering Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2015, 08:58 PM   #1
Saltwater Texan
Registered Users-pm+

Saltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to Pirate
2015 Lariats

So I have been in the market for a new truck for a while now. I currently have a fifteen year old ford. I told myself that My next truck would be a different manufacturer... Well I have fallen in love with the new F150s. But the prices are outrageous. Ive seen them for 45 all the way to the low 50s. Yes its a lariat and 4x4 but **** for that much money I could get more truck.
Saltwater Texan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2015, 08:54 AM   #2
surf_ox
Banned

surf_ox has been promoted to Piratesurf_ox has been promoted to Piratesurf_ox has been promoted to Piratesurf_ox has been promoted to Piratesurf_ox has been promoted to Piratesurf_ox has been promoted to Piratesurf_ox has been promoted to Piratesurf_ox has been promoted to Piratesurf_ox has been promoted to Piratesurf_ox has been promoted to Piratesurf_ox has been promoted to Pirate
But would it last 15 years like your current one.

The new 150s are nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
surf_ox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2015, 09:56 AM   #3
Jeff SATX
Whooo son!

Jeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to Pirate
i bought a loaded lariat ecoboost 4x4 in 2011 for 37k new off the lot. went and priced a 2015 xlt 4x4 at 42k
Jeff SATX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2015, 10:01 PM   #4
Saltwater Texan
Registered Users-pm+

Saltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to PirateSaltwater Texan has been promoted to Pirate
heck 42 is the cheapest price ive seen or heard of. When I received the quote for 54k I laughed at the salesman and told them that for that much money i can get way more truck for that price.
Saltwater Texan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2015, 08:27 AM   #5
Gottagofishin
Roll Tide!

Gottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to Pirate
Need to just let the new wear off of them. Wait a year and there will be rebates and big discounts.
Gottagofishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2015, 11:02 AM   #6
Jeff SATX
Whooo son!

Jeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to PirateJeff SATX has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltwater Texan View Post
heck 42 is the cheapest price ive seen or heard of. When I received the quote for 54k I laughed at the salesman and told them that for that much money i can get way more truck for that price.
Yeah, 42 was for a xlt that msrp'd at something like 45. 40/20/40 cloth seats, 4x4, 5.0....
Jeff SATX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2015, 02:07 AM   #7
dieselwiezil
Registered Users-pm+

dieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunnerdieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunnerdieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunnerdieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunnerdieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunnerdieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunnerdieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunnerdieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunnerdieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunnerdieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunnerdieselwiezil has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
Just went through this same issue. I ended up with a F350 Fx4 that gets better fuel milage than any ecoboost or 5.0 I promise. Just pulled 7k 220mi loaded 220 unloaded and averaged 15.5 mpg. Paid 46k for truck....
dieselwiezil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2015, 08:11 PM   #8
alex.looney
Registered Users-pm+

alex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateeralex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateeralex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateeralex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateeralex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateeralex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateeralex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateeralex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateeralex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateeralex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateeralex.looney has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Ford is asleep at the well on these 2015 f150 prices. You can buy a 2014/2015 platinum f250 for the prices of about 3 trim models of the new f150.....

Truck prices are insane at the moment. Without a doubt buying a few years used.
alex.looney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2015, 08:15 PM   #9
Reynolds4
Registered Users-pm+

Reynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.looney View Post
Ford is asleep at the well on these 2015 f150 prices. You can buy a 2014/2015 platinum f250 for the prices of about 3 trim models of the new f150.....

Truck prices are insane at the moment. Without a doubt buying a few years used.

They are just getting you ready for the prices on the new f250/f350 models in the next year or so.
Reynolds4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2015, 11:19 AM   #10
Gottagofishin
Roll Tide!

Gottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to PirateGottagofishin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.looney View Post
Ford is asleep at the well on these 2015 f150 prices. You can buy a 2014/2015 platinum f250 for the prices of about 3 trim models of the new f150
Not necessarily. They are selling like hot cakes. I talked to the local Ford dealer and he said his allotment of new F150s for the next 6 weeks is already sold at close to MSRP. Why sell something for $5 when someone will pay $10 for it.

Give it a year and the prices will settle down. December of 2015 will probably be the first time we see really good deals on the new F150. That's when I plan to take my first serious look at one.
Gottagofishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message